SOE 15: Crickets

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What I take away from that interview at the Q Awards is that Bono and Edge might sneak into my bedroom to drop the album on my pillow. Forget about iTunes folks :D

Or maybe the could've sounded worse? It's really impossible to know unless we ever hear what these versions sound like. Same for NLOTH or anything else where this is often brought up. The questions are intriguing, but AB might be the only album where we have a solid comparison for early versions vs. the final product. And even then, I'm always prefering the later ones. For other situations, sure, maybe the clip of Magnificent being created sounded different and cool, but what did it sound like with lyrics over it? Was there even a 'completed' version of that or whatever?

Speculation is why we're here of course (haha), but for all the times we think something might be better, I'd say there's also a good chance of it being the other way around too.

Yeah, I mostly agree. When I said some songs, the song I was thinking of is miracle. It sounds too processed, while invisible seems organic and natural.

Great song.

And I am pretending that I did not see a rumour about a u2 album being released this week or any week now.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using U2 Interference mobile app

Gotta love the latest news sticky thread at the top of this subforum.. So telling..

From an interview backstage at Q Awards....
They are in lockdown trying to finish the album which Adam said will be out sometime next year.

Sent from my SM-G930F using U2 Interference mobile app

sometime next year...:crack:

way to narrow it down for us.:huh:

Sometime in 2017.......christ sake! Why do they over think things?! Next time God walks in the room,he should have a word in their ears. Don't over think things!

Sent from my SM-G935F using U2 Interference mobile app

Ribbit ribbit

The positive, they're openly talking about it. They've even have said a year versus "soon"

Negative: Bono's lies have infected them all and none of us trust their words.

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

This forum has come to a hault hasnt it.

Sent from my SM-N910G using U2 Interference mobile app

Some threads are better than others

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom