So You Think You Can Dance!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I love to watch the dancing...but I tell ya...that Mary's voice:huh::huh::huh: I can't stand it! I have to push the mute button every time! I think she is now making it more obnoxious on purpose:mad:

She never used to bother me much, but I've found her extra annoying this season. My parents can't stand her, they won't watch.

I seriously cant stand her either. Just her regular speaking voice is like nails down a chalkboard :scream:

And my god she spent a little too much time at the spray tanner last week :crack:

Every body put your arms in the air !!

and shriek !!!!!

77166044.jpg

get on the Hot Tamale' Train!!

Her shrieking is officially driving me crazy. :crack: Good god woman, tone it down!! :lol:

Seriously though, I loved the last two couples - they were definitely the best. I am so incredibly sick of the song that Chelsie and Mark danced to, but the routine was fabulous. Katee and Joshua were pretty incredible as well.

Thank goodness for Tivo and Mary's wailing.

I really loved Chelsie and Mark. I feel that they dance with emotion every week. It is written all over their faces. Something that none of the other couples really do. I agree that they are the couple to beat right now.

I think Thayne and Chelsea (is that right? the African-American girl who's not Comfort is Chelsea, yes?) should go. They are dull, dull, dull. Their quick-step was the worst of the night, and I wasn't impressed by them last week either.

The modern jazzy piece that Comfort and whatshisname is close behind. I haven't cared for either of those pairs.

But I really liked everybody else.

Chris & Comfort or Chelsea & Thayne, one of them can go.

I like Kharington & Twitch too :up: (along with the ones you guys mentioned above)

Cat looked so wonderful - I loved her dress!

I'm liking the eye candy we got last night, namely Will and Twitch. :drool: Damn!

It will probably be Comfort/Thayne or Kourtni/Matt going home tonight. They've been consistently meh the entire time. Courtney needs to stop with her open mouth thing she's got going on - it's getting pretty annoying.

Overall it was a pretty good show.

That was my favourite as well! :yes: It was very fun to watch! I missed the first hour, but based on the quick recap they showed at the end, seems like I didn't miss much.

I'd be surprised if Comfort & Thayne don't get the boot tonight.

I think I've mentioned it before, but I love that they show on the screen the title and artist of every song for the performances. :up:

The Alvin Ailey thing was cool.

The Alvin Ailey thing was cool.

I've seen an Alvin Ailey performance and they are absolutely AMAZING. Simply gorgeous!!!!

I can't remember who said it, Nigel maybe, about Will (after his solo) looking as if he'd fit right in with the guys who did the performance last night. i agree 100%.

ugh.

just

beautiful

dancing.

Back
Top Bottom