Snippet from a NEW SONG! (FAKE)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe this was from a previous leak of Achtung Baby sessions, waaaaay back when, edited to add the sounds of people dining. Kinda malicious, actually.

There was a thread earlier with this that was deemed fake by far more experienced members than I.

I believe this was from a previous leak of Achtung Baby sessions, waaaaay back when, edited to add the sounds of people dining. Kinda malicious, actually.

There was a thread earlier with this that was deemed fake by far more experienced members than I.

where is the thread?

this is one of 3 versions of what is commonly known as "She's gonna burn your house down".
It was recorded @ Hanson ton studios in Berlin in 1991

LOCK PLEASE!!!

it sounds like Bono using his "2 voices technique" (I don't know how to call it). And during Achtung baby i don't remember him doing it (besides 1 song). However, according to the reviews, the reviewer talked about 1 song being recorded with 2 voices!!!!

I'm pretty sure it's the new album....:drool:

It sounds indeed very Achtung Baby-like

So sad to see someone go through so much effort to maliciously fool people. As if there would be loud dining sounds at a music-listening party as it is.

it sounds like Bono using his "2 voices technique" (I don't know how to call it). And during Achtung baby i don't remember him doing it (besides 1 song). However, according to the reviews, the reviewer talked about 1 song being recorded with 2 voices!!!!

I'm pretty sure it's the new album....:drool:

It sounds indeed very Achtung Baby-like

It's fake.

.......... Sounds like a very early version of EBTTRT From Achtung baby

I don't remember hearing this on the Axtung Beibi leaks but its been a while. Probably is from those sessions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom