Shuttlecock! XIX: Servers of the Disappeared

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it even possible to rent? You know me, downloading would cause a moral dilemma which would crush my conscience and soul.

It's only possible to buy on Amazon, but I think that's about it.

Hell, I'm probably going to do that anyway.

They determined that we, as a nation, should watch families with multiples parade their families around for our entertainment. And so we can point and watch and judge as they all self-destruct for our entertainment.

zomg i'm so excited to see them ... just over two months away. I can do it. I can make it! gah ...

What was wrong with Popmart, Elfa?

By the way, no thanks for standing up for you in the Coldplay thread? You're dead to me.

I do thank you for saying that, I can't say anything in there now because everything I say ends up as "fuck off you idiot" :shrug:

My first response to him was similar to that. I edited it like 4 times. :wink:

Just so everyone isn't still waiting in suspense, I wanted to let you all know I successfully acquired my desired juicer last night and then went to the grocery store and spent $40+ on fruits and vegetables... Despite how it sounds, apple-carrot-celery juice is a fantastic mix. I totally had an Elfa-esque dinner last night.

Just so everyone isn't still waiting in suspense, I wanted to let you all know I successfully acquired my desired juicer last night and then went to the grocery store and spent $40+ on fruits and vegetables... Despite how it sounds, apple-carrot-celery juice is a fantastic mix.

You should bring it to Chicago. We'll have a juicer party before the show!

My first response to him was similar to that. I edited it like 4 times. :wink:

Just so everyone isn't still waiting in suspense, I wanted to let you all know I successfully acquired my desired juicer last night and then went to the grocery store and spent $40+ on fruits and vegetables... Despite how it sounds, apple-carrot-celery juice is a fantastic mix. I totally had an Elfa-esque dinner last night.

What a story, Scumbo! Did you go off and buy some legal music while you were at it?

snow.jpg

Did you get the douchebag version or the nosebleed version?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom