Shuttlecock! Part XVIII - Like the top of an airborne birdie's head

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like one of the many construction sites for new condo developments in my neighborhood.

I have no idea what I'm looking at, so I can't even begin to get any perspective of the stage out of it.

I can see why JT in a stadium would be disappointing in boring. Ants on a stage, nothing else to look at.

At least with the stadium tours since then, they give you a damned spectacle that's visible from the crappiest seats.

Martha, I hope you'll be pleasantly surprised by the experience!

I listened to Hawkmoon 269 last night. At high volume.

I can't believe I hated that song when the album came out.

Zoo Tv Outside Broadcast was my first U2 show. :drool:

I never saw Popmart, which I now regret.

I finally watched the Magnificent video and was underwhelmed. The dude in the red sweatshirt that looked like he was on E half the video, was that supposed to be the magician? I'm confused.

So, while I was on U2.com, I perused other videos I hadn't seen in a while. Hello, Zoo YV Bono + Wild Horses video. :shifty: Also, the Window in the Skies video still makes me smile. I don't care who thinks I'm a dork for that. :p

Girls. :tsk:

:wink:

The g/f is a U2 fan, but had never seen Rattle & Hum before, despite it being one of her favorite U2 albums. We watched it yesterday. She didn't much care for the sweaty bare-chested Bono, but was quite amenable to the With Or Without You smoldering-gazes Bono.

I still can't get over how fucking incredible the performance of Sunday, Bloody Sunday is.

DSCN0193.jpg

moar construction pr0n :drool:

this thing is gonna be hella-big...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom