Shuttlecock! Part XII - I prefer Native Cock

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
it's not your fault.

2680181300_68c27911d2.jpg

If it's a small guest list, the venue releases the leftover tickets, which is why they're often the best seats. I was on the guest list for a sold-out show a few months ago, and everybody sitting around me had gotten tickets in a drop earlier that day and were really excited. I just kept my guest past hidden and acted excited, too :shifty:

saw that clip a few times earlier today. Brings the lolz every time. Especially Bono's face when Adam starts speaking after The Edge. :giggle:

There's a new feature on Linedrive up on the official site (you may have to be a member to watch it), but they ask Cockijn what he thinks of the new album, and he said when he first heard it he missed all the Moroccan elements that had been there before, but he's really starting to like it now.

Way to go, Shuttlecock. Just use the brown people as doormats and then barely use any of their music.

I just went to the Writing Credits page of the Shuttlecock website.

There's something rather sad about the fact that I've written over 20 of these songs already.

There's something rather sad about the fact that I've written over 20 of these songs already.

My "Trip Through Your Nets" hasn't been added yet. When it is, I'll be at the 20 mark. Nothing to be ashamed of. I'm still getting a kick out of it.

What's worse: you writing them or me having counted them and added them to a website?
My "Trip Through Your Nets" hasn't been added yet. When it is, I'll be at the 20 mark. Nothing to be ashamed of. I'm still getting a kick out of it.
Adding it now.

Quite frankly, my 6 is more embarassing. You go no Cock or you go all the way.

Imperor and I enjoy pics.

And pretentious trendy indie music.

Deal with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom