Sheffield Setlist Party Thread #3

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Soo, the Elevation intro at the end of WOWY and in MOS was a mistake from the Polish radiosite? i don't hear it now on the delayed feed.

Yep as far as i can gather!!!! lol

I think i really should go to bed. I abandoned all the tidying up I should have been doing. . . but it will wait until tomorrow night :wink:

I'm listening to the reviews on Q radio... everyone loves it.

And everyone's favourite song is WOWY. That's why it'll never leave the set :lol:

that was amazing. I managed to hook in at the end of COBL. Plugged an audio cable from the laptop into the auxillary input on my ipod dock and blasted it while getting ready for work.

I love this band

i'm going to call in and say i hate the setlist...j/k

they just talked about how bono doesn't miss a note

-dan

someone should tell them with or without you wasn't the song after the funny robot noises, that was ultraviolet.

:lol: word!

All the reviews are extremely enthusiastic... I wish I could broadcast these call-ins into that "Is this tour the beginning of the end" thread

Have I missed much?

I've just got back home from watching a folk singer called Gren Barclay in my local Loughborough Catholic Club (think Phoenix Nights!!:lol: Gren was great though). I've had a few pints so I'm not sorting out a recording now! I have a digital recording, 128kbps, from each of Q, Kerrang and The Hits. The Hits sounded the less tinny of the three when I listened to the fan selected songs earlier so I might upload this on U2torrents tomorrow as an alternative to the FM recording(s).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom