Sheffield Setlist Party Thread #3

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Great Britain is made great by how you help the world's poor"

Yeah, Bono, nice to skirt over the fact that Great Britain is responsible for creating dozens of unstable pseudo-nation-states in Africa and Asia for the sole benefit on Britain in insane industrial competition with the rest of Europe, and allowing those pseudo-nation-states to breed the very poverty you hate.

And Elevation had to butt in again. Fuck that song.

Jesus Christ, do you have to think about this or does this shit just ooze from you naturally?

The UK's last colonial involvement in Africa was over 50 years ago, in Rhodesia. You may as well blame us for the every mistake the US made (and there are more than enough of them...can you say World Bank?) as that was another colonial fuck up.

I leave in less than one hour for The Joshua Tree U2 Tribute Band From Massachusettes playing five miles from my house in Kettering , Ohio at The Fraze Pavillion all four kids going with me:hug:

If it is possible I have just fallen a little, no a LOT, more in love with this band tonight. . :heart: :love: :heart: :love: :heart:

Oh bring on Saturday!!!!!!! :hyper: :drool: :hyper:

Jesus Christ, do you have to think about this or does this shit just ooze from you naturally?

The UK's last colonial involvement in Africa was over 50 years ago, in Rhodesia. You may as well blame us for the every mistake the US made (and there are more than enough of them...can you say World Bank?) as that was another colonial fuck up.

You guys are ruining our party :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom