Sexmoan, Pampanga, Philippines Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I've only had them on pizza. Most gourmet restaurants put them on vegetarian pizzas around here. Sometimes I like them, sometimes not so much. Maybe I just need to find a particularly good quality one, I mean, I used to hate olives, now I think they're divine.
Olives... :barf:

Correction: Homeless and DRUNK.
Beat me to it.

ah well, without mushrooms then!
:grumpy: There'd better be pineapple on this thing.

:grumpy: some of you may think I'm spamming, but the Fin multiquote button IS NOT WORKING! :madwife:
Suuuuuuuuuure. :wink:

:shocked:

:sad: but but but... but... I offered to make you PIZZA!

:scream:

But you're slamming the only era where U2 had good lyrics and good vocals and could actually play their instruments and had good setlists. And I now suspect you don't like One Tree Hill, which would be a capital crime in Axverland if I believed in the death penalty. Luckily for you, I don't.

But you're slamming the only era where U2 had good lyrics and good vocals and could actually play their instruments and had good setlists. And I now suspect you don't like One Tree Hill, which would be a capital crime in Axverland if I believed in the death penalty. Luckily for you, I don't.

:scratch: good lyrics? I'm afraid I have no clue what you're talking about! All I hear are four musically uneducated noobs that are fooling around..
I wouldn't dare disliking OTH, I value my life thank you very much.

:scratch: good lyrics? I'm afraid I have no clue what you're talking about! All I hear are four musically uneducated noobs that are fooling around..

ASOH, Wire, UF, Bad, Bullet, RTSS, IGC, Exit, MOTD, Heartland, God Part II, and Wild Irish Rose don't have good lyrics now? Bono was quite easily at his lyrical peak 1984-90, with a brief return to form in 1997.

Now, up to 1983, there was dodginess for sure, but I'd still take lyrics for songs like Twilight, Gloria, NYD, Like A Song, or Drowning Man over clichefests like One and Ultra Violet.

Can you tell me how their mid-late 80s output is any more musically uneducated than their 90s output? Stupid sounds and singing in a low belchy voice or a tit biting falsetto doesn't qualify as educated to me.

Can you tell me how their mid-late 80s output is any more musically uneducated than their 90s output? Sometimes I deny it, but stupid sounds and singing in a low belchy voice doesn't qualify as educated to me.

hey guys, one thing, I never said the 90s had GOOD lyrics.

U2 has shit lyrics, period.

Bono sucks ass at singing, writing lyrics and playing wearing guitar, period.

:wink:

damn, Pleba is really goin' to send the angry mom after me!

I better not tell Ali and GG2 that the origin of the drummer joke I told was a modification of this rant on another forum: "The bass is an idiot's instrument. Anybody can play it. Seriously. It was only invented so that the guitarist and the drummer can use the carpool lane." :shh:

hey guys, one thing, I never said the 90s had GOOD lyrics.

U2 has shit lyrics, period.

Bono sucks ass at singing, writing lyrics and playing wearing guitar, period.

:wink:

damn, Pleba is really goin' to send the angry mom after me!

Why are we on this forum again. :hmm:

I would at least expect you to think Self Aid Bono was hot.

Now, up to 1983, there was dodginess for sure, but I'd still take lyrics for songs like Twilight, Gloria, NYD, Like A Song, or Drowning Man over clichefests like One and Ultra Violet.

TWILIGHT TWILIGHT TWILIGHT TWILIGHT TWILIGHT TWILIGHT TWILIGHT TWILIGHT TWILIGHT TWILIGHT TWILIGHT TWILIGHT TWILIGHT TWILIGHT TWILIGHT TWILIGHT TWILIGHT TWILIGHT TWILIGHT TWILIGHT TWILIGHT TWILIGHT TWILIGHT TWILIGHT TWILIGHT TWILIGHT

Genius!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom