Sexmoan, Pampanga, Philippines Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Time for a new double Marillion album!

...although I'll just listen to disc 2 tonight.

This album is guaranteed to suck.

1. It's modern day Marillion.
2. It's a double album.
3. It's called Happiness Is The Road.

All are sure signs of dooooom. And not "doooooom" in the sense of EPIC FUCKING DOOM METAL TO CRUSH YOUR PATHETIC SPIRIT BENEATH THE WEIGHT OF MIGHTY RIFFAGE, but "dooooom" in the sense of complete and utter musical FAILURE.

This album is guaranteed to suck.

1. It's modern day Marillion.
2. It's a double album.
3. It's called Happiness Is The Road.

All are sure signs of dooooom. And not "doooooom" in the sense of EPIC FUCKING DOOM METAL TO CRUSH YOUR PATHETIC SPIRIT BENEATH THE WEIGHT OF MIGHTY RIFFAGE, but "dooooom" in the sense of complete and utter musical FAILURE.

...man, I am TIRED. XD

Hey, 90's Marillion was quite good. Although Somewhere Else was painfully average.

This is quite cool stuff so far.

:sexywink: sure, but you can help me then, Ali makes me put mushrooms on it, but I need to bake them first... will you do that for me?
I bought a deep frozen salami pizza, put ham, capsicum, artichoke on it.. :drool:

Mushrooms? Mushrooms can burn in hell! Useless fungus!

But salami pizza is made of win, at least.

you've tried them? How did you eat them? freshly cooked or elseway? :hyper:

I think I've only had them on pizza. Most gourmet restaurants put them on vegetarian pizzas around here. Sometimes I like them, sometimes not so much. Maybe I just need to find a particularly good quality one, I mean, I used to hate olives, now I think they're divine.

OK, GG2, rank U2's albums for me. I'm curious.

My rankings:

1. The Unforgettable Fire (which, for all my U2 hate, is still my favourite album by anybody)
2. Passengers
3. The Joshua Tree
4. Boy
5. October
6. Pop
7. War
8. Zooropa
9. Rattle And Hum
1.000. Achtung Baby
1,001. How To Dismantle An Atomic Bomb
12,141,516. All That You Very Much Can Leave Behind In The Fucking Rubbish Bin

Achtung Baby
The Joshua Tree (only for Streets and WOWY)
Pop
War for the sake of SBS(but FUCK YOU RED LIGHT)
Bomb, Miracle Drug :drool: (and COBL)
Zooropa
fuck I don't know, I don't do albums... all I know is that october is dead last. Fuck that album bores me to death, only Gloria I like for the sake of the AWESOME bass!

...man, I am TIRED. XD

Hey, 90's Marillion was quite good. Although Somewhere Else was painfully average.

This is quite cool stuff so far.

Marillion has not existed since Fish left. Whatever band this is, it's a weak shadow of what used to exist.

Marbles, for instance, is boring. Anoraknophobia is only worth it for Between You And Me and This Is The 21st Century. Somewhere Else is worse than ATYCLB.

I think I've only had them on pizza. Most gourmet restaurants put them on vegetarian pizzas around here. Sometimes I like them, sometimes not so much. Maybe I just need to find a particularly good quality one, I mean, I used to hate olives, now I think they're divine.

:hmm: do they put the whole thing on it or just the hearts?

usually the heart is the best, tho I've heard they sometimes put the stems on, I don't like them much either.

:drool: fresh artichokes

Not even any iota of respect for Tomorrow?!

GG2, you... you make me sad.

Or Rejoice! The one time Larry could drum!

Yes. I'd say it's over between her and I, but the fact she seems to like even less U2 than I do somehow seems to make it all OK.

Correction: Homeless and DRUNK.

You think they looked homeless? Acted homeless? Well, you're right - but what's wrong with that?!

What about Self Aid? That's the raddest Bono ever.

He's right, listen to Ax.

It just makes me cringe so much. I TRIED watching that concert that came with the new JT package, I couldn't I just couldn't STAND it anymore :scream:

Marillion has not existed since Fish left. Whatever band this is, it's a weak shadow of what used to exist.

Marbles, for instance, is boring. Anoraknophobia is only worth it for Between You And Me and This Is The 21st Century. Somewhere Else is worse than ATYCLB.

90s Marillion was AMAZING. Afraid of Sunlight is one of the best albums of the 90s.

Especially True now: the intro's good, the verse is mediocre, the chorus is alright.

Hey, my omnivore buddies! Try this vegetarian pizza sometime to show that pepperoni ain't all that: Kalamata olives, feta, bocconcini, jalapenos, mushrooms that are good (like the ones at Fasta Pasta), capsicum (bell peppers for Yanks) and freshly sliced tomato with a thin base of tomato paste and a bit of garlic. You won't kill yourself because of it, promise!

Or Rejoice! The one time Larry could drum!

Yes. I'd say it's over between her and I, but the fact she seems to like even less U2 than I do somehow seems to make it all OK.
:shocked:

:sad: but but but... but... I offered to make you PIZZA!

:scream:

This is how you get to 70,000 posts. Tried and proven by yours truly.

:ohmy: I didn't even notice you had 70K already! nice job!

as you can see, it's working again :scratch: weird stuff

I'll brb, putting the router back in since my sis got home

He's right, listen to Ax.

It just makes me cringe so much. I TRIED watching that concert that came with the new JT package, I couldn't I just couldn't STAND it anymore :scream:

Homeless people are often drunk too! It's a given that they're drunk.

What's your problem with watching footage of them then?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom