***SEXIEST BONO PICTURES EVER***

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Now I've taken it upon myself to try to find the sexiest Bono pic ever. It's a tough job, but somebody's gotta do it!
biggrin.gif

Please girls, post your pics here, and maybe eventually, after 2 or 3 weeks, (no maybe months!) we can vote on the best pic or something.

Here's a couple to get the ball rolling...

222.jpg
Ohhhhhhh, those eyes!

Rattle and Humm-mmmmmmm!

226.jpg

I think it'll be difficult to find a sexier pic than that pic of Bono in green that Desert Rose and NicaMom posted in the "frivolous" thread...

[This message has been edited by Larry's drumstick (edited 01-27-2001).]

I've been having trouble getting my pics to work too...I tried posting over in the "...frivolous" thread, but no luck.

My pics are scanned images, not from the internet. Is there any way of showing those or does it have to be from a website? (Sorry, I'm kinda new here)

Help, please?

[This message has been edited by ABEL (edited 01-27-2001).]

Well that must've been the one Zoomanda and it won't work for me either - damn!!! Here's a few more though...

bono_001.jpg

bono_008.jpg

Is that THE towel that bonovista said she wanted to come back as in her next life???
wink.gif

Woo hoo Acrobat - you sure can keep posting if you're gonna supply pictures like those!!!

(I particularly like pics no. 3 & 4!!!). I think I love any pics where he's wearing that black leather vest.

Anyway, this is so fun finding pics to post here - I honestly didn't think Bono was as sexy as this until I started to look for pics of him to post!!! *LD wipes drool off her chin* (I mean I knew he was hot, but I'm developing even more of an appreciation of his raw sex appeal!!)

Here's some of my latest finds for you guys...

bono6.jpg

bono_hat.jpg

bono7.jpg
Mmmmm those baby blues....

bono13.jpg
The man just oozes sex appeal...

bono10.jpg
What I'd give to be under those suds!
wink.gif

rolling2.jpg
You've just gotta love the guy!

Hope it works...

Larry's drumsticks in those pictures the man looks gorgeous, thanks...

...mmm, here i go again:

bonosekt.jpg

bono872.jpg

bonosleepsteps.jpg
Well, this one isn't very sexy, but i think he looks cute
smile.gif

[This message has been edited by Hawkmoon269 (edited 04-20-2001).]

LOL guys. You've already put all my faves up there. Those in the vest. mmmmmmm.

"Slow down my beating heart..."

------------------
I Believe in the Kingdom Come, where all the colors, will bleed into one...

Ok, here's another try...since they were scans, I tried uploading them to "Yahoo Photos" and trying it that way...did it work???

eizzil69

Aaarrrrrrgh!!!

I really give up now. Any ideas why I can't get this to work???

Well, I finally just put some of my favorite
Bono pics on a "Yahoo Photo Page". Just go to the following address to see them.

Enjoy...

http://photos.yahoo.com/bc/eizzil69?d&.flabel=fld1&.intl=us&.src=ph&start=1

ABEL, i don't know why it didn't work, but you can try uploading the pics at geocities or something like that (you can get there your space for a page... in this way you will be able to upload files), hope it helps if you wanna try again
smile.gif
smile.gif

Bono is by far the sexiest member of U2. These pictures merely confirm what I have known for a long time. I think he may have looked his best around Rattle. I didn't like the Joshua Tree era pony tail so much. He looks nice with that dark hair around his face
smile.gif

Hey ABEL, the reason you've been having trouble posting pictures is because the pictures do not have web addresses of their own, rather they are embedded in the template of the Yahoo photo album. Photo albums such as this usually do not allow you to link directly to a photo. As Hawkmoon said, you may want to get some free webspace through Geocities... this way you can always post pictures freely whenever you wish to do so.

Anyway, *drooooooooooool* Larry's Drumstick, I was about to post that very picture of Bono in the white undershirt--the one where he looks like a truck driver lmao. I LOVE that picture--that's raw sex appeal in its finest form!! These threads are really a cool idea drumstick!! They're pleasing to the eyes!!!
smile.gif

I am determined to get this pic up here, and if it doesn't work again, then I'm going back to the other thread cause this one is cursed!!!!!
Pleassssssssssseeeeeeeeee, Bono.....

bono1986.jpg

Thanks for the advice, Hawkmoon 269 & Achtung_Bebe. I've signed up at Geocities like you suggested. What was going to be a simple post of some photos may actually turn out to be my very own U2 website! I've been working on it all afternoon...haven't got a clue what I'm doing, and not much there, but it's coming along. I'll let you know when it's up!

(I've learned so much from everyone here at the forum in the short time I've been here! I love this place!)

Thanks!
biggrin.gif

Zooropamanda. MMmmmmmmm. Nice pic of Bono!!!

I'm sorry, I like the JT ponytail. I think he looked awesome around that time, pretty much any 80s Bono. Come to think of it, pretty much ANY Bono!
biggrin.gif

------------------
I Believe in the Kingdom Come, where all the colors, will bleed into one...

Well, here it is! Whatever it is...

My very first web page design. I threw it together today (after I couldn't get my pics posted as you probably read earlier).

The website is just a shell of one now. Not much there. (I could always use more stuff, so please e-mail me --listed on the site). I just have the Bono photo page up for the most part now (will be adding more). The rest of the pages coming soon, hopefully.

Let me know what you think? This is my VERY first webpage design, ever.

Thanks.
www.geocities.com/u2_celebrate/u2_celebration.html

p.s. if you get a "syntax error", just click ok. It should still open the page. I'm not sure what's causing it.

[This message has been edited by ABEL (edited 01-28-2001).]

LOL Zoomanda!
biggrin.gif

I think that we've both been infected with the Bono virus and guess what? There ain't no cure! I can think of worse ways to go though!
wink.gif

Symptoms are:
- obsessive compulsive posting of Bono pics on this forum
- salivating excessively at the sight of the gorgeous beast
- hallucinations that he is "right in front of you"
- delusions that he will leave Ali one day and marry you
- Bono won't even leave you alone when you sleep, invading your dreams, and infiltrating your mind completely
- quoting Bono in almost every conversation you have
- a frequent inability to accurately post the Bono pictures that you want to
- visions of being reincarnated as Bono's towel (that one's for you Bonovista!)
wink.gif

(The above symptoms are common, but if you experience any others, please let us know...)

The worst (or best! LOL!!!) part of having the Bono virus is that is TOTALLY CONTAGIOUS and that those visiting the forum have no immunity to it whatsoever. And so it's spreading fast. It's also progressive, so the more you see of Bono, the worse it gets because he keeps telling you "too much is not enough".

OK, that's enough bullshit - off with the horns and on with the show...

bono30.jpg

bono26.jpg

------------------
"When we were 15,16, Larry was 14... still is..." Bono

[This message has been edited by Larry's drumstick (edited 01-28-2001).]

Hey y'all!

I posted this picture on the "let's be frivolous" thread, but I definitely think it's the sexiest picture of Bono.

He looks like a GREEK GOD!!

bono83018.jpg

Larry's Drumstick, I absolutely love that picture of Bono in the stadium with the cowboy hat. It's great!

Back
Top Bottom