SeaSide Radio (UK) // The U2 Interference show

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
at the moment it looks like its on, unless the studio call up tomorrow to cancel.

if its on then it will be a repeat of last Thursday's show with Wild Irish Rose.

so from now until next Thrusday we will be taking song suggestions :)

No problem. Just tuned in and am recording. :)

Here it is. :)

http://www.save file.com/files/828413

Thank you all for your support.
And of course especially to Mr Travis for his kind words. :)

Last edited:
Oh wow, been so busy over the last couple of weeks that I keep forgetting to listen to the show!! Thank you Leif for uploading the shows! So glad to hear that you're feeling better!! :hug:

I'm going to have to put an alarm ringing on my cellphone to remain me to tune in! :wink:

i just been speaking to my dad.

the radio station and my dad had a country show outdoors today.

Simon from the studio showed my dad some analysis reports for the shows.
my dad's country show is currently the 6th most listened to country music show on UK radio.
and just 1 of his weekly shows recieved over 51,000 listeners :ohmy:

my dad has ben in shock all day, and came home to tell me and i couldnt believe it :ohmy:

and they're not even broadcasting on the mainstream, i think its only a 15mile radius from the studio. and the internet stream.

Mia, Wayne's area has some tremendous rain and flooding problems, a lot of people are left homeless/stranded. Wayne hasn't been online for 2 days now. :(

Please cross your fingers that everything is ok.

Babydoll said:
Mia, Wayne's area has some tremendous rain and flooding problems, a lot of people are left homeless/stranded. Wayne hasn't been online for 2 days now. :(

Please cross your fingers that everything is ok.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed :hug:

So far so good.

Thank you for your support everyone :hug:
The last 42 hours here have been crazy.

Hey Wayne, glad to see your still afloat! :wink: :hug: How bad has to flooding been where you are? I've heard from the news here that in some places it rained so hard, that within a couple of hours came as much rain, as it normally would have rained over a period of a couple of months!! :ohmy:

Wayne, sorry to hear about the floods, I hope everything will be fine very soon. The weather is crazy these days. We had floods last summer, and last week we had horrible storms, a small tornado was making its way through the city and it was chaotic. I hope there won't be any more weather extremes this summer.

hcbiggs2002 said:
Hey Wayne, glad to see your still afloat! :wink: :hug: How bad has to flooding been where you are? I've heard from the news here that in some places it rained so hard, that within a couple of hours came as much rain, as it normally would have rained over a period of a couple of months!! :ohmy:

The floods were bad.
The streets turned into rivers :ohmy:

My room was recieving drops of water, I woke up on Monday morning to see water drops on my computer monitor :yikes:

We had the news on all day, the whole county was badly affected.
In Hull a man fell down a manhole after the cover lifted and floated away.
Police and fire crews tried to save him, but to no avail :(

Most of the roads into and out of Hull were shutdown as was the trains.

Martin Bancroft from the studio came to our house on Monday afternoon because he could'nt get home. He lives on the other side of town the main road was blocked off with fire engines trying to pull a tractor that had falled into the ditch.

On the news during the afternoon they showed a bridge not far from here.
The river was about halfway up the supports.
A few hours later they showed it again and the river had gone over the supports.
The reporter said the water rose by about 2 meters in just a few hours.

They claimed a month's worth of rain fell in just 12 hours.

The Sea King rescue helicopter was saving people from the Meadowhall carpark in Sheffield.
The whole footage on the news was a stark reminder of how bad Hurricane Katrina was.

On Tuesday it started to clear up slowly and the internets came back on the night while I had gone to take the dog for a walk.

Everything is slowly getting back to normal here.

My brother had gone out and took some pics of the flooded areas.
I'll post them here later if i can.

Thank you again everyone for your concern :hug:

Hopefully now we can get back to business and continue what we do best :rockon:

Back
Top Bottom