SeaSide Radio (UK) // The U2 Interference show

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Help I'm on my computer at home and for some reason I can't find the 'listen in' linky on the web page and when I try to open up the on 'tune in' link my quick time opens up but refuses to play anything!! :scream: I'm going to have put my lap top going!! :(

i was thinking wouldnt it be nice if he were to open the U2 bit with Streets :hmm:

Van Diemans Land, Babydoll :flirt:

this show is hilarious! thanks again to wayne & mr. t!!! wayne, tell your dad that i agree, that it would be great if pj could sing beautiful day. i wanna put in a request that he sing it before he leaves the station!

http://www.save file.com/files/729762

:eek: I will bring a CD with the show, and maybe we could fill it with some stuff, and maybe someone has a picture I could print and see what I can do.
But realistically I'm not too sure whether there will be a chance to get so close to Bono.

Vincent Vega said:

:eek: I will bring a CD with the show, and maybe we could fill it with some stuff, and maybe someone has a picture I could print and see what I can do.
But realistically I'm not too sure whether there will be a chance to get so close to Bono.

Hi V-
I listened in today and sent them an e-mail.
Is there any way you could please post a link to listen to the entire show?
Please?

I'm just recording the Interference part of the show.
The enitre show lasts three hours I think.

Vincent Vega said:

Patience and detemination, and a whole lotta luck my friend! :yes: And if you managed to be in the right place at the right time, just go for it!! :sexywink:

Vincent Vega said:

i agree it is rather a long shot that he will do this. but its worth a try.

any ideas what picture we could use? :hmm:

hcbiggs2002 said:

Patience and detemination, and a whole lotta luck my friend! :yes: And if you managed to be in the right place at the right time, just go for it!! :sexywink:

Thank you. :)
I'm planning to wear my Music Rising shirt. That might set me apart from the rest of the crowd a little bit ;)

I knew something was missing. :shifty:

Maybe I can find a beany, then I just have to grow a beard and learn to play guitar.

which one unico? #3 on the thumbnails? or #3 on the page I listed above... which would be #6 on the thumbnails... sorry for the confusion :reject:

Unfortunately, I can't record the show today even though I'm awake at this time. However, I'm listening in to the whole show while I'm moving all my furniture and cleaning my apt. I just wanted to say that if anyone is able to, you gotta listen to Mr. T's whole show. He is quite a guy, and always manages to make me smile!

Back
Top Bottom