Scrapbook for Bono?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I got the most annoying scanner of all, it didn't scan most of the picture :|. Well yeah.. hope it's good for the scrapbook, here it iz

amryg0.jpg

JOR!!

THAT
IS
AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:applaud::applaud::applaud::hyper::hyper::love::love:

Well doneeee!!! :hug: I'm so happy for you xD

YOU SHOULD DO MORE U2 FANARTS MORE OFTEN!!!!!

Wooooooooo!! :D :D
This picture is perfect! And I'm not seeing anything 'clashing' in style! It's greaaat!! :D :hug:

Wow! Jorinde, I love it. You are very talented :) And the message is touching :heart: I think all messages that were posted here are really touching. Am I right? :) :hug:

Yes, I think you're right! :) :heart:

By the way, as you probably are all aware, the deadline is today! Looking back at the early pages, a lot of people said they would contribute and have yet to submit their messages or art. I have a list somewhere and I'll post it later, but if you have something to contribute, please do so today!

If there is some reason you can't get it in on time, let me know, and I'll see what I can do. :wave:

Alright, here's the list of people who said they wanted to do something but I don't think have posted anything yet:
- singyourlife
- venus
- EdgeIsTooSexy
- theedgeU2
- popmartlemon93
- RavenBlue
- MelMephisto
- Arc-en-ciel
- last unicorn
- hatrickpatrick

Let me know if I made any mistakes. How is everyone doing? Do I need to extend the deadline??

I got the most annoying scanner of all, it didn't scan most of the picture :|. Well yeah.. hope it's good for the scrapbook, here it iz

amryg0.jpg

Oh :censored::censored::censored::censored:!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This is SO BEAUTIFUL!!!! :applaud::applaud: Hats off! :bow::bow::bow: I almost fell off the chair!!!
The HAIR!!! The NECK!!! And that bigger eye is perfect!!!! :up: I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE it so much!!!!!!!!!!!

Alright, here's the list of people who said they wanted to do something but I don't think have posted anything yet:
- singyourlife
- venus
- EdgeIsTooSexy
- theedgeU2
- popmartlemon93
- RavenBlue
- MelMephisto
- Arc-en-ciel
- last unicorn
- hatrickpatrick

Let me know if I made any mistakes. How is everyone doing? Do I need to extend the deadline??

:sad: Ce Moi?

Thanks , school and work has been quite hectic , i worked for 2 weeks straight.
Didn't feel like drawing so much.:hug:

apologies, Im being blind......what's the deadline....? :reject:

EDIT: rather, when is it lol - I hope if I uploaded mine tomorrow it wouldn't be too late? If it is don't worry.

apologies, Im being blind......what's the deadline....? :reject:

EDIT: rather, when is it lol - I hope if I uploaded mine tomorrow it wouldn't be too late? If it is don't worry.

The dealine was June 12th. But tomorrow is not too late. I'm still working on the scrapbook so I'm accepting some late contributions. :) Looking forward to seeing yours tomorrow!

Oh shit! Im so sorry! :reject:
Only if you are sure tomorrow isn't late, I wouldn't want to inconvinience anyone - it's already such a great idea/project and I wouldn't want to get in the way of it!

I will have it on here by tomorrow!

Aaw the scrapbook pages look all so lovely! :)great, great idea! U2fan, have you already decided how to send it to Bono? :)

Thanks! I'll post actual pictures of the completed pages when they're done. Or maybe I'll just make a video or something. :)

And I think I'm going to send it to Principle Management, with a letter requesting that if they can't pass it along to Bono to send it back so I can get it to him by other means. But that's not 100% yet...

Oh shit! Im so sorry! :reject:
Only if you are sure tomorrow isn't late, I wouldn't want to inconvinience anyone - it's already such a great idea/project and I wouldn't want to get in the way of it!

I will have it on here by tomorrow!

That's okay, don't worry!! I am sure tomorrow is not too late. You're not in the way at all - I'd be happy to have your contribution! :)

Apologies for the post overload. :reject:

I already asked U2fan003 for her opinion, but I was wondering what the rest of you thought. I wrote this around Bono's birthday, before the surgery. Do you think I should include it in the scrapbook??? Any opinions would be appreciated!

bbbbb.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom