"Scary girls" of PLEBA look here..........

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mrs.Clayton

Refugee
Well I guess we've been branded by the one and only Bono....is this a good thing or not?
What if I actually met Adam someday? Do you think I'd volunteer the info "Oh, by the way-I'm Mrs.Clayton!" Heck no! Because if I did he would run away...if Bono knows about this place, I'd guess all the guys do.
Maybe I should just keep my mouth closed if I meet them....

------------------
mrs_clayton@hotmail.com

I think there's a new PLEBA slogan to be had here:

PLEBA:
According to Bono, we're "scary."

------------------
Jessica

"I turn slightly and catch Bono with half a Perrier bottle in his mouth. He's sucking the thing in such a manner it would put Madonna to shame!"

"I'm very secure with the fact that I'm not black. I'm white, pink and rosy. But I've got soul."
--Bono

?We make music you can have sex to.?
--Bono

"Girls boys listen me kiss love fun drink sick kiss cuddle sex swim sea rock and rub." (from the gates of Bono's house)

lol! i don't think bono was serious when he said that- he was probably just making a joke. PLEBA is all in good fun, and i'm sure (or at least i HOPE) that all the band members know that!
biggrin.gif

Originally posted by JessicaAnn:
I think there's a new PLEBA slogan to be had here:

PLEBA:
According to Bono, we're "scary."

I like it....can we put it on a t-shirt??

Mrs. Clayton, how are you going to break it to Adam that not only are you "Mrs. Clayton" but that you also cheat on him on Wedensdays with Bono??????

Explain yourself, please.....
tongue.gif

------------------
What are we going to do now It's all been said,
No new ideas in the house and Every book has been read....

Originally posted by u2loopy:
Mrs. Clayton, how are you going to break it to Adam that not only are you "Mrs. Clayton" but that you also cheat on him on Wedensdays with Bono??????

Explain yourself, please.....
tongue.gif

Oh I might as well come out now....Larry's hard moobs and his tight shirts that are unbuttoned totally thrill me
eek.gif
Sometimes I think about Larry when I should be thinking of Adam...
I want to hypenate my name again...
Mrs.Clayton-Mullen.........
I'm the PLEBA slut....at least I can admit it...
Oh girls, help me......

Originally posted by Mrs.Clayton:
Oh I might as well come out now....Larry's hard moobs and his tight shirts that are unbuttoned totally thrill me
eek.gif
I want to hypenate my name again...
Mrs.Clayton-Mullen.........
I'm the PLEBA slut....at least I can admit it...
Oh girls, help me......

I am a sworn Bono girl.. but.. I cheat with Adam, Larry, AND Edge.
eek.gif

------------------
"You must not look down on someone just 'cos they are 14 years old. When I was that age I listened to the music of John Lennon and it changed my way of seeing things, so I'm just glad that 14 year olds are coming to see U2 rather than group X." - Bono, 1988

Popheart.org

OMD!!! If I ever get my internet connection back I am sooooo making that T-shirt...LMAO!

That's right girls, my first day as a moderator and I LOST MY INTERNET CONNECTION AT HOME!!!

Maybe this is a sign...

OMG...I still can't believe he knows abouut us...I mean I can...but still...whoa...

*tries to think of embarrassing things I have posted*

DANGER WILL ROBINSON!!! ABORT ABORT!!!

------------------
The Macphisto Society
Being Bad Never Looked So Good

With my teeth at your back
And my tongue to tell you the sweetest lies

*put's on scary face*

--->
icon32.gif

RAWR!
biggrin.gif

------------------
Pink elephants and lemonade.
Dear Jessie, hear the laughter running through the love parade.

Love,
Emily

Visit my webpage for U2 wallpapers: Emily's Wallpapers

I like it....can we put it on a t-shirt??

Yes ... what a great idea!!!

------------------
Jessica

"I turn slightly and catch Bono with half a Perrier bottle in his mouth. He's sucking the thing in such a manner it would put Madonna to shame!"

"I'm very secure with the fact that I'm not black. I'm white, pink and rosy. But I've got soul."
--Bono

?We make music you can have sex to.?
--Bono

"Girls boys listen me kiss love fun drink sick kiss cuddle sex swim sea rock and rub." (from the gates of Bono's house)

Oh, and I wouldn't tell Bono I was a PLEBA girl if I meet him. I'm not ashamed of visting this place or anything, but I am young enough to be Bono's daughter. I don't think he'd take that well. I'm just looking out for him.
biggrin.gif

Originally posted by madonna's child:
Oh, and I wouldn't tell Bono I was a PLEBA girl if I meet him. I'm not ashamed of visting this place or anything, but I am young enough to be Bono's daughter. I don't think he'd take that well. I'm just looking out for him.
biggrin.gif

Ok, well like you, I'm young enough to be his daughter (which would make me really sick for wanting my father, but anyway), I think I would admit I'm A PLEBA girl, I love being "scary"!! TEHHEEEEEEE

I'd be like "hey, i'm like half your age, am from PLEBA, and want you", he'd just turn and run. RUN BONO RUN!!! RUN FROM ME!!!!

random thought:
Although the whole idea of him and I would be illegal......ehhh, I wouldn't tell!

------------------

DAVE EVANS ATTENDS MY SCHOOL, I have proof!

I want Bono, I want Larry, Edgie Edgie I love you hairy!
(meow mix tune)

"Where's my public? My God, they've deserted me! This is a crisis. We'd better do something. Stir up some publicity or something. 'Bono in under-age sex orgy.' That should do it. I want my public Back" - Bono 87'

[This message has been edited by stephannv (edited 05-08-2002).]

Well I guess we've been branded by the one and only Bono....is this a good thing or not?
What if I actually met Adam someday? Do you think I'd volunteer the info "Oh, by the way-I'm Mrs.Clayton!" Heck no! Because if I did he would run away...if Bono knows about this place, I'd guess all the guys do.
Maybe I should just keep my mouth closed if I meet them....

Uh oh, we're really in trouble
biggrin.gif
How am I supposed to explain MY screen name if I ever meet Bono!!!

Bono: I've heard about this scary PLEBA woman who is claiming to be my American wife..what's up with that?

Char: Um, err, yeah I've heard of her too. She's harmless, not a stalker at all...and if anyone tells you its really me, they're lying, yeah that's it, they're all liars!

Bono: Okay, I'm going to be leaving now, please don't follow me...or better yet, let me call security...

Char: Wait...Bono, don't go...STOP...I love you...don't run away from me...PLEASE!!!

frown.gif

CBA:
eek.gif

Shannon: Yah, I know *comforts*

CBA: Damn Golden Moobchild takes all the girls *pout*

Shannon: Damn you're cute when you pout!

CBA: Really?
smile.gif

Shannon: Yah but now you're not pouting see...

CBA: *mock pout*

Shannon: *shrugs shoulders* Meh, good enough.

------------------
I did my best, it wasn't much
I couldn't feel so I learned to touch
I've told the truth, I didn't come to fool you

I've said it before, and I'll say it again...

My mama always said, "Never post anything that you wouldn't want to see on the front page of the newspaper!"
biggrin.gif

------------------
"Frisbetarians believe that when they die their soul goes up on the roof, and they can't get it down."

Bonochick's Place

Originally posted by Bonochick:
I've said it before, and I'll say it again...

My mama always said, "Never post anything that you wouldn't want to see on the front page of the newspaper!"
biggrin.gif

I think that would apply to 98% of PLEBA posts.
wink.gif

------------------
"You must not look down on someone just 'cos they are 14 years old. When I was that age I listened to the music of John Lennon and it changed my way of seeing things, so I'm just glad that 14 year olds are coming to see U2 rather than group X." - Bono, 1988

Popheart.org

I saw the term "scary girls" and clicked her immediately. *sigh*

*BRANDED*
biggrin.gif

We're not scary. We're.....exciting. Em...

------------------
~*Mona*~
ani_bono.gif

LOVE me, give me SOUL

"Rock n Roll never tasted so good" ~Bono
Get on the Boos

Burn down the disco* Hang the blessed D.J.*
Because the music that they constantly play
IT SAYS NOTHING TO ME ABOUT MY LIFE ~Smiths

I am just for you, as you are not for me ~Pete Yorn

Originally posted by Julyfly:
PLEBA.
Be afraid.
Be very afraid.

LMAO

NICE.
smile.gif

INTERVIEWER: So Bono, are you ever afraid that there are some angry people who don't like the music or involvement in politics and might try something shady?

BONO: ..em...no, but....

INTERVIEWER: What is it?

BONO: Joost....joost keep me away from them PLEBA girls....PLEASE. Their spider sense is getting keener and keener. And-- and I live under Mona's desk, fer Pete's sake.

PETE: *shake* I mean....*sake* Eh..

------------------
~*Mona*~
ani_bono.gif

LOVE me, give me SOUL

"Rock n Roll never tasted so good" ~Bono
Get on the Boos

Burn down the disco* Hang the blessed D.J.*
Because the music that they constantly play
IT SAYS NOTHING TO ME ABOUT MY LIFE ~Smiths

I am just for you, as you are not for me ~Pete Yorn

Some of the things I've seen here have even scared ME so I can imagine how he must feel LMAO!! Maybe this will teach people to be more careful before they post. YIKES this is scary!
eek.gif

------------------
~"Mirrors on the ceiling, we drink champagne on ice, and she said "we are all just prisoners here, of our own device"~

From Hotel California, but referring to those of us trapped in Mr. MacPhisto's dungeon

Originally posted by Hallelujah Here She Comes:
How are we scary????

*remembers Bono is Elevated thread*
*and McClaytons thread*
*and Golden MoobChild thread*
*and S.C. thread*

oh, yeah....

Sherry: Dear Bono, please note I have not posted on any of these threads
biggrin.gif

PLEBA: Suck up!

wink.gif

SD

I just wonder if there's anyone here who might feel a little bit of guilt over something they might have said at some time, and thought, hiding their face, "oh no was he talking about me and the time I...."
wink.gif

Don't everyone scream "NOT ME!" all at once!
wink.gif

------------------
When you stop taking chances and stay where you sit you won't live any longer but it'll feel like it!

Originally posted by FishNeedsABicycle:
OMD!!! If I ever get my internet connection back I am sooooo making that T-shirt...LMAO!

We should definitely make PLEBA shirts about our scariness and wear them to the next tour! We're scary, and we're proud!
biggrin.gif

I'm glad I haven't done anything too scandalous here in PLEBA. Well, besides making the Bono noises remixes!
smile.gif

[This message has been edited by Giant Lemon (edited 05-08-2002).]

MEN FEAR ME
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Mua ha ha ha ha ha ha!

------------------
Look...look what you've done to me...You've made me poor and infamous, and I thank you...

My name is MISS MACPHISTO...I'm tired and i want to go HOME...

"Well you tell...Bonovista,that i said hello and that my codename is Belleview" - Bono before opening night of Anaheim Elevation concert

Well tonight thank God it's them, instead of you...

Originally posted by Miss MacPhisto:
MEN FEAR ME

Hey, that must be my problem too...

*looks around for boyfriend*

*realizes she doesn't have one*

*pets Bono picture*

Originally posted by Hallelujah Here She Comes:
How are we scary????

*remembers Bono is Elevated thread*
*and McClaytons thread*
*and Golden MoobChild thread*
*and S.C. thread*

oh, yeah....

Well I score three out of four on this one...

but only cuz I wasn't around for the elevated thread
wink.gif
Does that make me only 3/4th's scary to Bono??????

------------------
Daisy

Your taking steps that make you feel dizzy
Then you learn to like the way it feels

The Mouth Moves in Mysterious Ways

AIM:daisyone75

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom