Save the bomb...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
HAHA. Check out one reviewer's written piece on HTDAAB, if you'd call it a review:

"U2, why are you guys still around? You have been torturing us with your annoying music. For good music check out Ashlee Simpson or Linkin Park." */*****

:ohmy: :lmao:

I like this one:

"She was in the drivers seat as I struggled to tear open that darn plastic from the cd cover. Finally popped it in. And that's exactly where I learned how to dismantle an italian dinner. The cheesy lyrics, the lazy songwriting, and the horribly offensive sound was too much...BLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA...all over the dashboard and all over my girlfriends new jeans. She pulled over onto the shoulder and there she too let it go..BLLLLLLLLLLLLLLAAAAAA...
To make the long story..and fight..short, she's no longer in my life, but more importantly neither is that God-awful cd. I think it's still on the shoulder of the Eisenhower, I just hope no one picked it up and gave it a listen!"

In others words if you take this review literally he listened
once, puked, threw the CD on the side of the highway and wrote a review about it four days later.:|

No one in their right mind reads Amazon's reviews and makes a purchase based on it. I don't see what the big fuss is all about. You can't possibly tell what the true consensus on the album is based on 300 Amazon reviews out of potentially (900,000??) first week sales. Calm down people.

CICOLO said:

safe U2??? Did you like the safest of all U2's records that was ATYCLB? Please, stop this "safe" matter!!!

what ?????? :ohmy:

Everybody´s knows here I dislike ATYCLB, the worst ever U2 album in my opinion :censored:

ramblin rose said:
I like this one:

"She was in the drivers seat as I struggled to tear open that darn plastic from the cd cover. Finally popped it in. And that's exactly where I learned how to dismantle an italian dinner. The cheesy lyrics, the lazy songwriting, and the horribly offensive sound was too much...BLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA...all over the dashboard and all over my girlfriends new jeans. She pulled over onto the shoulder and there she too let it go..BLLLLLLLLLLLLLLAAAAAA...
To make the long story..and fight..short, she's no longer in my life, but more importantly neither is that God-awful cd. I think it's still on the shoulder of the Eisenhower, I just hope no one picked it up and gave it a listen!"

In others words if you take this review literally he listened
once, puked, threw the CD on the side of the highway and wrote a review about it four days later.:|

I PUKED TOO WEN I HERD DA ALBUM!!11!!!:sick:

I love the rater that gave the album one star and then recommended Ashlee Simpson's latest.:wink:

kakvox said:
HAHA. Check out one reviewer's written piece on HTDAAB, if you'd call it a review:

"U2, why are you guys still around? You have been torturing us with your annoying music. For good music check out Ashlee Simpson or Linkin Park." */*****

:ohmy: :lmao:
Don't forget, this guy also called them "Talentless Oldtimers with little or no hair" in the title. And more Ashlee Simpson! Its must be a conspiracy.:wink:

Seriously though, if you look, the good reviews far outweigh the bad.

Last edited:
Even if its at 3.5 stars its been consistantly at #1 for awhile and I expect it to stay there!

Let the haters hate, they obviously arent open minded enough to listen to something that came out after 1990 or arent U2 fans at all.

Back
Top Bottom