San Jose I Setlist Watch and Thread Party. (*No spoilers or U2.com setlist posts*)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
timothius said:

It's hard to explain its a semi-greasey residue that resides on the roof of my mouth after one.

As I said they're nice. But over rated.

You just have weird tastes. :wink:

timothius said:

Its the most bizzare name ever.

Like it's not cutting in anyway. What is it insinuating? That I'm a chocolate biscut? It doesnt even roll off the tounge well. It's twice as long as my normal name. Bizzare.

It really doesn't work as an insult when you think about it, but then again, a lot of insults don't seem to work at all ...

timothius said:
Axver...

Random thought the other day.

Which tour has had the most songs total played.

I'm guessing Zoo, but somthing tells me maybe not.

Surprisingly enough, I honestly don't know, though if I were to guess, it would be Elevation. Maybe I'll do a count one of these days ...

Well, that brings into question the length of the tours... For example, Lovetown was relatively short when compared with the 2-year stretch that was Zoo TV --> Zoomerang. Not that it matters, I suppose...

Yeah Lovetown was well short, it was only the varied setlist and the Dublin gigs that put the thought in my mind.

The snippiting & minor variations of Elevation though might get it over the top.

Hey, Axver, I was thinking the other day... what sort of a backend do you sue for u2-vertigo-tour.com? (MySQL, PostageSQL, something else?) Also, how do you get the (/ SongName (Snippet) to appear as it does, while not being listed as a separate song, but linking to one, etc.?

ola homigos.....

hey axver, where's that list of tunes performed so far?

Harbinger said:
Hey, Axver, I was thinking the other day... what sort of a backend do you sue for u2-vertigo-tour.com? (MySQL, PostageSQL, something else?) Also, how do you get the (/ SongName (Snippet) to appear as it does, while not being listed as a separate song, but linking to one, etc.?

Honestly, I can't answer that. I didn't make the site; the other guy, the original owner, did all that and now we both just work on it and I use the database. I really know very little about computers.

JOFO said:
ola homigos.....

hey axver, where's that list of tunes performed so far?

Sorry, I've been lazy with that. Could come up with it now and post it, though. Give me a little bit. Do you want me to include snippets and the LA rehearsal?

timothius said:
Yeah Lovetown was well short, it was only the varied setlist and the Dublin gigs that put the thought in my mind.

The snippiting & minor variations of Elevation though might get it over the top.

Yeah, Lovetown did have massively varied stuff despite the shortness. A few songs crept in on rare occasions, like Out Of Control and Party Girl three times, 11 O'clock Tick Tock twice, and Two Hearts Beat As One once.

Axver said:

Sorry, I've been lazy with that. Could come up with it now and post it, though. Give me a little bit. Do you want me to include snippets and the LA rehearsal?

snippets, sure.
la, nah...just officially live on tour.

Hi angel!

Wow, it seems like everyone's been bombarding Anxver with questiosn tonight :)

Here are all the songs performed this tour (including the dress rehearsal):

City Of Blinding Lights
The Electric Co.
An Cat Dubh
Into The Heart
Beautiful Day
Blackbird (snippet)
Miracle Drug
Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own
Love And Peace Or Else
Elevation
Stuck In A Moment You Can't Get Out Of
Yahweh
Bullet The Blue Sky
The Hands That Built America (snippet)
Running To Stand Still
Zoo Station
The Fly
Vertigo
Stories For Boys (snippet)
Pride (In The Name Of Love)
Where The Streets Have No Name
One
All Because Of You
Send In The Clowns (snippet)
I Can See For Miles (snippet)
New Years Day
Sunday Bloody Sunday
When Johnny Comes Marching Home (snippet)
Gloria
With or Without You
No Regrets (snippet)
I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For
Hello Hello I'm Back Again (snippet)
The Ocean (!)
Under the Bridge (snippet)
Unchained Melody (snippet)

Hah, I feel defeated.

Thanks for compensating for my slackness and ability to get distracted by other things.

If memory serves correctly, the only song that they did at the dress rehearsal that they haven't done yet on tour is Stuck In A Moment.

Hey everyone! Back again tonight after seeing 3 shows in the last week. I've two more to go next week and I'm hoping will see some more suprises before then! If not, that's okay...the show still kicks ass! :dancing:

Axver said:
If memory serves correctly, the only song that they did at the dress rehearsal that they haven't done yet on tour is Stuck In A Moment.

yup! it was a piano-only version of stuck... here's hoping we get UTEOTW, bad, or EBTTRT tonight... (wishful thinking!)

Axver said:

Hey Axver, did they rehearse Kite at all? I'm dying to see that performed live. :drool:

Hi Harb and Kelly :wave:

I hope we get more snippets, new songs...tonight! :hyper:
Right now i'm doubling all my U2 video cassettes to DVD:drool:
So U2 are my background music :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom