[RUMOUR] Hmv: No Line On The Horizon - Release date: 23-2-2009

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Dunno if this been mentioned here B4. Dutch Free Record Shop has this on the new album.

No Line On The Horizon
U2

Genre: Pop
Soort product: CD
Aantal: 1
Releasedate: 01-03-2009
EAN: 0001000098572
Referentienummer: 8842881

Didn't even check the date I thought the EAN number was the interresting part. Here in Holland we have no particular day on which CDs are released. Only weeks. So when a CD is released on thursday in the UK most times you can get it here the monday before.

Didn't even check the date I thought the EAN number was the interresting part. Here in Holland we have no particular day on which CDs are released. Only weeks. So when a CD is released on thursday in the UK most times you can get it here the monday before.

Correct indeed. 23rd of february it will be. Man I CAN NOT wait :hyper:

yeah, feb 23 there means feb 21 here... I can live with feb 21, given that in June when everyone was saying October, and I was saying "OCTOBER?!?!?! That's fucking AGES away!"

I survived and it's December. But the oxygen is running thin

Correct indeed. 23rd of february it will be. Man I CAN NOT wait :hyper:

Really? You just called the album a scam in another thread and now you cannot wait for it? Strange times to be a U2 fan I guess.

On which day are albums usually released? I don't think March 1 can be correct.

And I wouldn't worry about "genre: pop". No one knows what the album will sound like, they could as well label it as dance.

Unicorn! :doh:

If you would look at my commend above it in that topic you would understand the joke. Does anybody actually looks at what other people write or are they just eager to defend at any cost, even if there is no need for defending.

The 23rd of February will be a Monday while the 1st of March is a Sunday.

Apologies for pointing out the obvious.

Dunno if this been mentioned here B4. Dutch Free Record Shop has this on the new album.

No Line On The Horizon
U2

Genre: Pop
Soort product: CD
Aantal: 1
Releasedate: 01-03-2009
EAN: 0001000098572
Referentienummer: 8842881

Yes, it has been mentioned before (by me) but I'm too lazy too trace when and where. This has been there since the delay has been anounced and before that they had 14 November or 31 October (can't remember) as the date. If I'm not mistaken, the EAN number has been there all the while. Only the title has recently been added.

Unicorn! :doh:

If you would look at my commend above it in that topic you would understand the joke. Does anybody actually looks at what other people write or are they just eager to defend at any cost, even if there is no need for defending.

Nope.

We like to jump to conclusions based on small tid bits of information.

We also don't like sarcasm and don't understand it very well. :wink:

I'm sorry. It didn't come off as sarcasm to me. I'm usually really bad at recognizing sarcastic statements. The discussions here in this forum are kind of wrecking my nerves :crazy:

LOL, I'd love a martini or three...

(Especially now that I've finally just heard the Jay-Z remix of Coldplay's Lost... I was quite enjoying Prospekt's March until it came on...)

LOL, I'd love a martini or three...

(Especially now that I've finally just heard the Jay-Z remix of Coldplay's Lost... I was quite enjoying Prospekt's March until it came on...)

Amen - He probably just lifted Jay-Z's bity anyway...

The whole album was stolen wasn't it? Just talk to Joe Sat..

Amen - He probably just lifted Jay-Z's bity anyway...

The whole album was stolen wasn't it? Just talk to Joe Sat..

Or that slightly effeminate singer from that band noone knows that wrote a song that he "didn't write".

Too funny.

If you ever want to hear another interesting argument/musical theft example, google "Led Zeppelin Song Stealing" Those guys are notorious for stealing other band's material.

Or that slightly effeminate singer from that band noone knows that wrote a song that he "didn't write".

Too funny.

If you ever want to hear another interesting argument/musical theft example, google "Led Zeppelin Song Stealing" Those guys are notorious for stealing other band's material.

Oasis? Cigs and Alcohol is lifted. And then they lifted from themselves! D'You Know Wht I mean is same chord prog as Wonderwall, and they have about 50 songs with the same chords, or one chord changed to make it 'different'.

Any Aussie fans heard Tripod to that melody? Scod plays the guitar for wonderwall, and then the each start singing dyou know what I mean, then one sings whatever, then another sings stand by me, and in the end they go acapella and sing Wonderwall, Stand By Me, Champagne Supernova, Whatever, D'You Know What I Mean, Don't Look Back in Anger and some others.... classic

Oasis? Cigs and Alcohol is lifted. And then they lifted from themselves! D'You Know Wht I mean is same chord prog as Wonderwall, and they have about 50 songs with the same chords, or one chord changed to make it 'different'.

Any Aussie fans heard Tripod to that melody? Scod plays the guitar for wonderwall, and then the each start singing dyou know what I mean, then one sings whatever, then another sings stand by me, and in the end they go acapella and sing Wonderwall, Stand By Me, Champagne Supernova, Whatever, D'You Know What I Mean, Don't Look Back in Anger and some others.... classic

Yeah, I always thought Oasis was severely overrated and overly pretentious. This just adds more fuel to the fire. Simply Lazy if you ask me.

I do like the basic gist of their one song, but it get very tiresome.

I really don't like their new album, but at least they are trying something different

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom