RSOC# 262 Adam Rocks

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Carmelu2fan

Rock n' Roll Doggie FOB
Let's see some pics of Adam rocking the bass, working the catwalk, and just having a good time on stage. :rockon:

326728453_ff6820848f_b.jpg

Hawaii20Dec20200620208.jpg

Hawaii20Dec20200620207.jpg

U2VertigoHawaii18.jpg

:heart: :adam: :heart:

MPH_179537_U2_6.jpg

Leatherjacketleatherjacketleatherjacket :combust:
06925d75.jpg

116_adam.jpg

The meeting of great minds in Hawaii :heart:
061209d1-3823.jpg

Adam working it in front of us :drool: This pic was taken by the lovely Babydoll :yes:
Picture342.jpg

^ So the pictures were taken by Babydoll...:hmm: now the question is what were you doing?...

:shh: just a few ideas ... ::drool: :combust: :flirt: ???

:wink: Anyway, it's sooo good you're back at RSOC! Post those pictures soon, we are waiting for the crumbs from your table! :hyper:

Last edited:
scha said:
^ So the pictures were taken by Babydoll...:hmm: now the question is what were you doing?...

:shh: just a few ideas ... ::drool: :combust: :flirt: ???

:wink: Anyway, it's sooo good you're back at RSOC! Post those pictures soon, we are waiting for the crumbs from your table! :hyper:

scha:ohmy: :hug: I can never stay away for long, I love this place Adam girls rule!

I told Babydoll whenever Adam comes down snap the pics while I :whistle: Well you know. This was during "Street" and he was really working the crowd I had to yell like a banshee for him to hear me. This guy in the back of me said" Adam is a big flirt" I could not help but to laugh.

adrianahand.jpg

Adam is definitely having a good time onstage in Hawaii :yes: Especially with the lovely young woman touching his bass :sexywink:

this is completely random but I love that little smile he did when bono pulled the girl up on stage in chicago in may last year (the one on the dvd) he pulled her up and there was adam smiling like here we go again:wink:

Carmelu2fan said:
BD! Guguza! Love the pics So close up:drool: So BIG:combust:

Thank you:wave:

Yeah... this is a huge and hot pic.

I think Adam is looking more gorgeous and happy than ever.

It's so nice to see him playing the bass... enjoying what he does... it's a wonderful man. :heart:

I love when Bono kisses him too. In Melbourne II Bono gave him a kiss...a LINGERING kiss (well to my going insane with lust mind) and I almost fell over. I was screaming 'PLEASE SOMEONE HAVE TAKEN A PICTURE'... sadly none have shown up... :sad: :drool:

heres a few i took (my photobucket is playing up)

adam4.jpg

adamsexy-1.jpg

adam2-1.jpg

great pics gugoza! :up:

:heart: this thread

Back
Top Bottom