RSOC #207 - That Clayton charm

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
U2ElevatesMe415 said:

No, I don't, I want to learn [why im asking for one for x-mas]
:wink:

I play violin..:whistle:

The viola!!!:ohmy: That is very romantic instrument , perhaps you could serenade him. :sexywink:

:ohmy: I do not know what the difference is:reject:

Glad you liked my idea:wink:

I have some idea's of my own for Adam, I am going to catch one more show next month.;)

Thank you Miro:shh:

I do believe that the diffrence between a violin and a viola is that a viola is heavier, bigger, is in a different key, and is lower pitched.

Granted, string instruments aren't really my forte, but I have a basic knowledge of what is what being a band geek and all.

However, if you need to know the history of a sousaphone and how it's sifferent than a tuba, I'm the chick to go to.

I love the viola! But I'm more of a melody kind of person! geegeelovesadam, you play the trumpet, don't you? I'm a clarinettist!

But ultimately the bass is just the whole moving body of sound. It's all about the bass, baby! ADAM!!

Yes I do play trumpet! And damn well, I might add! The marching band I'm in has been in the top 3 placements for our division in every competition we've been in this year!

I used to play clarinet, but I ended not liking because it just didn't suit me... it wasn't loud enough (or shiny enough, for my inner A.D.D. child)!

Bass is totally awesome as well. I'm gonna try and learn to play bass guitar soon. There's nothing better than a good bassline (well, other than a good trumpet solo, but seeing as U2 doesn't have a hornline, it's not applicable here).

You from the States? If so, which state? I've been practicing like hellshot lately. Got an international competition coming up. Should we talk via msn, this doesn't really seem like the right spot...

Yep, from the states. You're right about this not being the right spot, and I'll totally talk to you via msn, my sn is witharedguitaronfire_desire

geegeelovesadam said:
I do believe that the diffrence between a violin and a viola is that a viola is heavier, bigger, is in a different key, and is lower pitched.

Granted, string instruments aren't really my forte, but I have a basic knowledge of what is what being a band geek and all.

However, if you need to know the history of a sousaphone and how it's sifferent than a tuba, I'm the chick to go to.

:yes:
Basically thats it.

:up:

Adam in a bathrobe ought to get this thread back on track...

votebaby.jpg

BonoIsMyMuse said:
Adam in a bathrobe ought to get this thread back on track...

votebaby.jpg

Adam did not even bother to get dressed for the party:ohmy:

Would if the wind should blow:whistle:

:drool:

thanks Bonoismymuse:wink:

Shag On A Rock said:
7a4b015e.jpg

Pic by Salamantha

SO HOT!

I knew I could count on you guys for A NEW PIC!

Shag, lemme get this straight. This was after a VERTIGO SHOW. And... Adam came out in a BATHROBE?!?!?!

p.s Shag, I love your name! Shag has become my favourite word since becoming an Austin Powers fan. And as some people know, I dream of shagging Adam on stage!

geegee, fellow Adam lover, I can't add you! Can you add me instead? I'm barren_lies@hotmail.com!

Last edited:
I'm lame:
sexy.JPG

I showed me mom this pic and she said he looked FATHERLY!! *Swoon!*

I think Adam should be a daddy. He's much more mature now compared to his party days. And a lot happier too!

He could really give a lucky kid a good life, y'know. Who's gonna spent all his money?

As someone said on another board, Adam would make a sweet parent. Added commentary by my sis: "He looks like he won't scold anyone!"

U2ElevatesMe415 said:

I wish I would have snuck backstage. :sad:
The 2nd one was taken after the 2nd PHX concert, I was there, sitting in the arena, not knowing Adam Clayton was backstage in a robe. :combust:
:lol:

:lol: If I remember correctly, the first one was taken from the behind the stage seats, he came out and waved. :shocked:

What I would not have given to be there!

Now that he knows how crazy all the girls are going over him, he's started teasing us :shifty:

(don't stop, Adam! :sexywink: )

I believe it is this Tuesday, the 15th. Think the water company will believe that I never got their bill???????????:no:

I bought the dvd yesterday and I tried to make some screencaps, but really they're crap. :reject: I need more practice :rolleyes:

fnbj2e.jpg

fnbj83.jpg

And shirtless Adam right after the show, before getting into the car:

cap0062ig.jpg

cap0122sv.jpg

cap0145vs.jpg

Sorry, very poor quality, :reject: but they were very dark..

Bibien said:

fnbj2e.jpg

fnbj83.jpg

And shirtless Adam right after the show, before getting into the car:

cap0062ig.jpg

cap0122sv.jpg

cap0145vs.jpg

:bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!

*thinks she will DEFINITELY be buying the dvd come Tuesday... Adam day, appropriately enough :drool: *

According to my DirecTV guide, the DVD special airs on VH-1 CLASSIC on Monday at 9 am and 9 pm, and THEN regular VH-1 on Tuesday. Then the Johnny Cash special on Wednesday. What the hell are we going to do on Thursday?

And Adam is taking his SHIRT OFF with rolling cameras in the vicinity? Getting pretty brazen in your old age, huh sweetie? I'd love a few sessions with his therapist. If, of course, I couldn't arrange for any with Adam himself...:wink:

FEELINNUMB said:

And Adam is taking his SHIRT OFF with rolling cameras in the vicinity? Getting pretty brazen in your old age, huh sweetie? I'd love a few sessions with his therapist. If, of course, I couldn't arrange for any with Adam himself...:wink:

Thats actually really modest of Adam! :lol: The man is known for stripping out of all or most of his clothes in very public places. and then of course there's the infamous Achtung Baby Album cover portrait :sexywink:

But that was 50 pounds ago...giving up smoking comes with more debits than credits, TRUST ME!:crazy:

FEELINNUMB said:
But that was 50 pounds ago...giving up smoking comes with more debits than credits, TRUST ME!:crazy:

His exhibitionist tendancies haven't faded, though. he walks around on stage with his shirt hanging half open, walks around in public in a bathrobe (I met a guy who saw and approached him as he was getting out of his limo at a hotel after a show one night, and he was in the bathrobe! What I wouldn't have given to be there! :faint: ) and of course, coming out to wave to the audience at the end of the shows, as evidenced in the last few photos

besides, Adam's been getting so much love from the ladies this tour there's no way he doesn't know the extra weight just makes him sexier :combust:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom