RFMRSINE: Randooooooooooooooomers for more road signs in New England

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just got really excited when I saw the date! One month from tomorrow and I'll be in San Diego!!!!!! :hyper:

I'm not even thinking about U2 right now. I'm totally in denial over the actual concert. All I can think about is lounging on Coronado on Saturday and driving to the desert on Sunday. Then I can think about the concert. It's going to be a fun trip and I'm so glad we are going to a city we've been to because then there's no race around town to see everything. I can't wait :hyper:

I am in a much better mood today. I won the incentive at work...I think I am going to pick out another set of luggage since I dont need any kitchen appliances or tools which is mostly what it was.

I need to go get ready and make myself preeeetty to go out for drinks.

tools :drool:

i like building stuff.

i'm attempting my first adventure in entering playlists into the computer thingie....i purposly decided to start with a ska set this week. longer songs = more time to get stuff set up. :up:

i have to read 3 underwriting announcements tonight :scream: that's only one less than last week.

the stupid optical mouse's red light just scared the hell out of me :mad:

HEY!!!!!! i just noticed this. we have letters onthe keyboard!!!!

they finally got a new one! :hyper: now i have no excuses for typing badly :shifty:

I'm home from drinks with the work girls...happy hour was fun with some good stories and laughs and cheap drinks but then we went to a really awful bar where everyone looked at us as soon as we walked in like what are they doing here? I then noticed that the form of dress was mainly trucker hats, flannel and work boots. It was decided that even drunk to the point of passing out I still would not have deemed any of the men there remotely attractive. Everyone decided to finally move on somewhere else but it was about 20 mins away so I packed it in for the night since I would be there hardly no time before I had to leave since I work tomorrow.

I now smell like an ashtray so I think I am going to take a warm shower and curl up in bed. I feel a headache coming on from all the smoke.

Last edited:
Kariann said:
I'm home from drinks with the work girls...happy hour was fun with some good stories and laughs and cheap drinks but then we went to a really awful bar where everyone looked at us as soon as we walked in like what are they doing here? I then noticed that the form of dress was mainly trucker hats, flannel and work boots. It was decided that even drunk to the point of passing out I still would not have deemed any of the men there remotely attractive. Everyone decided to finally move on somewhere else but it was about 20 mins away so I packed it in for the night since I would be there hardly no time before I had to leave since I work tomorrow.

I now smell like an ashtray so I think I am going to take a warm shower and curl up in bed. I feel a headache coming on from all the smoke.
:drool: trucker hats, flannel, and work boots!

:sexywink:

I am home from my "Book Club" and I'll tell ya, the menu at the place we went is INTENSE and it's a good thing we all had each other! We were sitting near a guy that looked like Sean Penn and when I turned around to see him, my turn and glance was deemed "smooth." :laugh:

Oasis is playing at the venue formerly known as Great Woods the same night as U2 opens in Dublin. I would have considered going to that...but I'd rather skip the country!

I am not in a good mood. :mad: Anyone want to rob a bank with me so I can afford my severe U2 habit?

I got back my federal taxes today. After the weekend I'll have already spent $200 of it but half of that $200 is towards my passport so I guess that's a travel expense. The other $100 is for clothes that I desperately need since I wear the same damn thing all the time but now feel guilty buying. :sigh: I'll still have 3/4 of that money left plus my state taxes but that first $200 went really quick :sad:

oh and I FINALLY got the concert I have been waiting for since November and it's a frisbee :| Only 16 minutes play and then the dvd stops. It doesn't work in my regular dvd player so I guess I answered my question the other day about blank dvd being universal. They are not. Windows Media player hates the dvd and my program for my actual dvd player on my computer doesn't like it all that much either. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

This is the one concert I've been in search of to have on video for years and all I get is 16 minutes :sad:

arw9797 said:
I am not in a good mood. :mad: Anyone want to rob a bank with me so I can afford my severe U2 habit?

I got back my federal taxes today. After the weekend I'll have already spent $200 of it but half of that $200 is towards my passport so I guess that's a travel expense. The other $100 is for clothes that I desperately need since I wear the same damn thing all the time but now feel guilty buying. :sigh: I'll still have 3/4 of that money left plus my state taxes but that first $200 went really quick :sad:
Sign me up for robbing that bank! I just had to buy a bunch of important things for my car, too...if it weren't for the wonderful VW Powertrain Warranty there would be no U2 habit for me this year! :yikes: I won't even have my tax money til mid-March since my mom is dropping all the tax stuff off somewhere March 5. I need it NOW!! :scream:

Fah, they're rehearsing near you??? You need to go stalking for us!! :camera:

Schmeg said:

Fah, they're rehearsing near you??? You need to go stalking for us!! :camera:

Yes, it looks like the crew is already in town at GM Place setting up and the band arrives March 3rd for 3 weeks.

Sadly, I will be out of town from the 18th to the 25th....

fah said:

Yes, it looks like the crew is already in town at GM Place setting up and the band arrives March 3rd for 3 weeks.

Sadly, I will be out of town from the 18th to the 25th....
But you'll be around from the 3rd to the 17th! :wink:

I wish they'd rehearse out here but who wants to be in the land of daily blizzards when they could be anyplace else?

Oh never mind! I thought you meant they were there on the 3rd! :der: Road crews probably aren't as much fun to stalk!

IWasBored said:
i'll rob a bank with you guys.
We can be the Randoom Bandits! It'll be great! Maybe we can all be cellmates if we get caught!

arw9797 said:
:( I feel like a big fat blob :|
Me too...I ate so much tonight I can just now breathe comfortable...I haven't had much of an appetite lately when I eat I don't feel full until it's way too late...:huh:

That ChristianMortgage.com want to lend me money toward my mortgage. :eyebrow: I thought I removed myself from their little list that I have no idea how I got on...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom