RFMRSINE: Randooooooooooooooomers for more road signs in New England

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kariann said:

I get the top bunk....Im calling that now.

fine by me. last time I slept on the top bunk I fell off in the middle of the night. :reject:

Go ahead and laugh because right now I'm laughing my ass off thinking about that. No I wasn't drunk either. I was actually only about 10 or 11. And yes I laughed my ass of then too. I have this weird thing with people falling and my laughing and that includes when I fall too.

It was great...it was at the summer camp I used to go to every year. The whole cabin freaked out and was worried that I broke something. I just laid on the floor laughing. :huh: Then my friend and I switched and she took the top bunk and I stayed on the bottom bunk the rest of the summer.

Kariann said:

I get the top bunk....Im calling that now.

:lol: it's all yours. i've had a top bunk at home for nearly 15 years, the novelty has worn off.

actually, from around when i was 9-14 and had my own room, i think i slept on the bottom bunk....but when i go home now, my bed is the top bunk and my dresser and desk are underneath it instead of a bottom bed. like a loft or something.

arw9797 said:

fine by me. last time I slept on the top bunk I fell off in the middle of the night. :reject:

Go ahead and laugh because right now I'm laughing my ass off thinking about that. No I wasn't drunk either. I was actually only about 10 or 11. And yes I laughed my ass of then too. I have this weird thing with people falling and my laughing and that includes when I fall too.

It was great...it was at the summer camp I used to go to every year. The whole cabin freaked out and was worried that I broke something. I just laid on the floor laughing. :huh: Then my friend and I switched and she took the top bunk and I stayed on the bottom bunk the rest of the summer.

this is why i had (and still have, actually. i don't want to take any chances, i move around a lot in my sleep) a guardrail on my top bunk.

fah said:
I am sitting here drinking a diet pepsi for my dinner - that's pathetic :yes:

food? what food? who needs food?

now i'm hungry. :grumpy:

i'm sleepy. :yawn:

and i feel like a fat blob, too. i need to exercise. i'm pretty sure i'm fatter now than i've ever been before.

arw9797 said:

Thats good because I admit I laughed before I even got the the go ahead and laugh part.

fah said:
Ok...i'm confusing you

U2 are supposed to be in town from the 3rd til the 24th or so...

I promise to take my digital camera with me everywhere I go :yes:
I'm naturally confused and I'm sleepy so nothing's really registering. :wink:

arw9797 said:

:lol: I laughed, too!

I had the top bunk in a dorm and it was really close to the ceiling and I used to wack my head weekly...which explains a lot, years later. :laugh: I never fell out but the first few nights I didn't sleep well because I was afraid that would happen and I really don't like heights.

:hyper:

i won't dance, but i got the playlist database to work!!!!

it was being stupid when i was at the radio station, but apparently all i forgot to do was click "create new playlist" (for some reason you do this after you type in everything....make more sense for the button to read "complete playlist" or "finalize playlist"?? create new is something you do in the beginning, folks!)

whoohooo!!

Kariann said:
I really should go to bed.
Same here. I'll be working hard again in 8 short hours! I have to figure out why we were shirt $35 tonight. :|

:wave: Night!

I am going to bed :yawn: I have to get up bright and early to wait in line at the DMV to get my passport. I think there's a separate line for drivers license, license tabs, car titles, passports, etc so hopefully no one else will be in the passport line tomorrow :D According to the website it's $93.50 for the passport and picture fee :|

arw9797 said:
I am going to bed :yawn: I have to get up bright and early to wait in line at the DMV to get my passport. I think there's a separate line for drivers license, license tabs, car titles, passports, etc so hopefully no one else will be in the passport line tomorrow :D According to the website it's $93.50 for the passport and picture fee :|

I got my picture done Monday and am going to go do the application this Monday. :hyper: I thought about going after I got off work someday this week but then decided that I would rather go on my day off.

Last edited:
arw9797 said:

:yikes: my passport couldn't have been more than 50 bucks. i think i went and got my picture taken at the post office, and then took them and my birth certificate to town hall...? i can't remember. i've got a passport i've never used because i was going to go to russia in 12th grade on the exchange program, but september 11th happened and my mom wouldn't let me fly halfway across the planet :madspit:

:scream: I woke up an hour late so now I can't get my passport today :mad: I have to be at my grandpa's at noon and if I'm a second late he'll flip out so there's no time now :mad:

i woke up at 7, and it took me until 8 to fall back asleep (there's no way i'm getting up at 7 on a saturday). then i woke up at 10 anyway.

:| my sister is picking me up at 11 so we can to go Arby's :yuck: and get lunch. My grandpa wanted to go out today but then he called to say he has a cough and didn't want to leave the house. :( Arby's is his favorite place :yuck: I think there's a Chipotle and Noodles over by the Arby's we're going to.

I need some sudafed in a bad way. My ears are so plugged now making me so dizzy that I feel like I'm going to explode. :mad:

I'm going to my friends birthday party tonight. I guess no bacardi and diet lime coke for ARW tonight :mad:

I got a new phone! It's a cute flip phone :D If you get random blank text messages that's me :reject: I haven't figured it out yet. I had to pay $40 for it but I got to keep my existing cheap plan. The dude at T Mobile explained to me that I could either buy a flip phone from them with my current plan or go to a new place and get a free phone for more money a month on a new plan and pay a $35.00 activation fee. Why couldn't that freak just tell me that over the phone the other night? :mad:

I also bought a purse at Marshall Fields. :sigh: I think I'm determined to spend all of my tax money before the tour starts.

But I'm done now. I really don't need anything.

:sigh: My cable/internet bill went up $25.00 a month. In 3 months it's going up another $10 so then I'll be at the full price. I liked the discounted price better! I think once this season of the Real World is over I might have to cancel cable for a few months :scream: All I watch is the shows on MTV and Food Network. I wish I could just pay for those two channels!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom