RFMRSINE: Randooooooooooooooomers for more road signs in New England

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just so everyone knows I did not dance either.
We are currently getting snow bands moving from north to south. Yeccchhhhh!
Fah, if the offer still stands, I will also be arriving on your doorstep
Sunshine, no snow and U2-Vancouver is hogging all the good stuff:wink:

fah said:

Yes, I accept payemt in all forms of kids clothes :D

Page 2 :eek:

And I would just like to add that I was not dancing in the thread - not me :shifty:

And one more thing...I hate turning on the Weather Channel and getting the 'red' screen - oohh that's bad
:ohmy: What's the red screen? What kind of nasty weather are you getting?

I didn't dance either but whoever it was is getting a severe ass-kicking!! A flurry changed into a blizzard in two minutes tonight!!

*gulp*
My little leprechaun is dancing........does he count?
I like my little leprechaun.......I can't get rid of my little leprechaun:(

i think i figured out why my speakers died last time....

:shifty:

these speakers are cool...if i hold my hand about 2 inches from the speaker, i can feel the bass. :ohmy:

(listening to blood for blood rather loud)

I woke up to snow but it was fluff. It's going to snow again later but as of Midnight tonight it will be March, Minnesota's snowiest month. That also means 20 more days until SPRING :drool: Any snow we do get will melt because it will get warmer each day. :D No more freezing temps either. :D So bring on the blizzards! I don't care at this point because the snow doesn't stand a chance of staying around too much longer.

March :love:

arw9797 said:
I woke up to snow but it was fluff. It's going to snow again later but as of Midnight tonight it will be March, Minnesota's snowiest month. That also means 20 more days until SPRING :drool: Any snow we do get will melt because it will get warmer each day. :D No more freezing temps either. :D So bring on the blizzards! I don't care at this point because the snow doesn't stand a chance of staying around too much longer.

March :love:
You actually get spring when the calendar says you should? That's AMAZING! We'll get a teaser week in April and sometime in May it'll be springy! We also get a summer teaser week in May.

After all this snow we'd better have a REALLY hot, sticky summer! I'm actually looking forward to 95 degrees and 100% humidity!

I keep thinking I hear the phone ring but I'm just going crazy.

Interference is doing crazy things, too; I just got the Server Too Busy message a few times. Is there something going on we should know about? No one's really in U2 News or EYKIW...

:scream: All I wanted to do tonight was check out the only U2 ringtone on tmobile.com and my internet is being so lame that I can't get the site to load :mad:

Schmeg said:
Interference is doing crazy things, too; I just got the Server Too Busy message a few times. Is there something going on we should know about? No one's really in U2 News or EYKIW...

no worries, the forums crash sometimes when i log on.

I'm cancelling and getting it through my brother's work. It's more expensive but this is ridiculous! I just tried to download something from the All I Want is U2 forum and it said it would take 70 hours :|

:mad: :mad: :mad:

shari schultz said:
*gulp*
My little leprechaun is dancing........does he count?
I like my little leprechaun.......I can't get rid of my little leprechaun:(

No...he doesnt count....I used him all the time last year at work in March and all was ok. I will be using him all month again starting tomorrow.

He's too damn cute to get rid of!

Schmeg said:

I keep thinking I hear the phone ring but I'm just going crazy.

i hate that. but it's never that i hear a wierd ringing, it's usually i see strange things flashing....the phone strobe-lights instead of rings at the radio station. if it rings once, i'm seeing stuff for the rest of the night :down:

i just noticed that my 21st birthday will be on a friday. i might ask someone to do my show for me that night........it's still a ways off though.

arw9797 said:
I'm cancelling and getting it through my brother's work. It's more expensive but this is ridiculous! I just tried to download something from the All I Want is U2 forum and it said it would take 70 hours :|

:mad: :mad: :mad:
:shocked: 70 hours??

I downloaded a ton of crap from Music on the Internet last night. :drool: I think I can type "you-send-it" in my sleep now!

Last edited:
mikal said:

no worries, the forums crash sometimes when i log on.

and i bet you were the one who danced too.

9pm - still no new snow.

i remember once when i was in middle school the school gave us a snow day because it was supposed to snow, it didn't end up snowing until that night, and it dumped so much on us so quickly for such a long time (i think it ended up being about 3 and a half feet) that we got 2 consecutive real snow days (so it ended up 3 days in a row) after that. ulster county community college postpones exams and had a real big mess to sort out. that was nuts. '96? '97? one of those years. '95? '94? i guess that would have been elementary school....i can't remember what year it was. all i know is that my brother was little, he opened the door and sunk chest-high into the snow and we had to help him out.

IWasBored said:
all i know is that my brother was little, he opened the door and sunk chest-high into the snow and we had to help him out.
:lmao:

Sorry, but that's funny!

I'm afraid to look out the window and see how much snow I have. :rant:

Schmeg said:

:lmao:

Sorry, but that's funny!

I'm afraid to look out the window and see how much snow I have. :rant:

it was really funny.

my mom had our driveway plowed, i think we still have pictures of the huge-ass blow-snowbanks somewhere. crazy shit.

Kariann said:
Hey I had the Travel Channel on and they have a show about Amazing Vacation homes and the home they just had on was on Block Island in RI...It's done like a luxery oceanliner.
Cool!

I just remembered that someone at work watched Rachel Ray the other day and she did Newport! She went to the Salvation Cafe that used to be a Salvation Army store, and she went to a skate park where someone's friend taught her how to skate board! I really want to see that one!

some people were cooking last night when i was at work, i overheard them talking about how annoying rachel ray is and how great IC is. (the kitchen is near my desk)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom