Reverb type?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

agocont

The Fly
hello! I need informations, i have a line6 m9 and i'd like to know if the edge on "Pride" and "streets" songs uses a reverb in abbination with delays... i am not sure but seems to listen a little bit reverb on pride. In case of an additional reverb, does someone which has line6 m9 or m13 can help me to find a name of reverb that i have to set up on line6 m9?

I used to use the Hall Reverbs for my U2 patches but have found that I now get better results with the Plate settings.
I used to use a Lexicon MPX1 for Reverbs but have found now that I get just as good results with the Reverbs in the Axe Fx Ultra.
I'm sure the Line 6 M9 has some great Reverbs, I've heard some great Demo's on Youtube as regards the M9 & M13.

Hey, I understand you're looking for reverbs for an Line 6 M9 or M13? I usually use either Spring Reverb or '63 Spring. I like to set the Decay a little low, not quite midway and the mix around midway. I usually just go with a random reverb time.

hi theedgeu2, i know that line6 m13 and m9 have the same options and parameters, i am looking for a correct reverb who i can add to Pride, do you like spring63' reverb? or is better another reverb?

Back
Top Bottom