Rest of U2 Survivor: Pop - Round 2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Vote For Your Least Favorite Song

• Do You Feel Loved

Votes: 2 3.1%
  • Mofo

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • If God Will Send His Angels

Votes: 6 9.4%
  • Last Night On Earth

Votes: 4 6.3%
  • Miami

Votes: 41 64.1%
  • If You Wear That Velvet Dress

• Please

• Wake Up Dead Man

Votes: 3 4.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Diemen said:
I might be up in your neck of the woods in a few weeks, cori. Save that good weather for me! :)

Cool! I'm sure it'll be back to gray within the week, but I'll do my best.

Let me know if you want to try and meet up for coffee or something, if you have time in your schedule. :)

corianderstem said:
I LOVE MY DEAD, GAY SON!
headmasterni1.png

I'm assuming those are Winona Ryder's legs/boots? I haven't actually seen that movie in years.

:lol:

Wrong picture posted at first? :wink:

No spoken words said:
Diemen, since I chide people left and right for making these sweeping, definitive declarations, I feel that I need to clarify now and then that the views expressed inside of my posts are mere representations of how I feel, and do not in any way, shape or form represent anyone else's reality or the views of the site at large.

Oh I understand. :) I just find it funny that it's often necessary to state what should be the obvious. I'm sure if we were all talking to each other in person, the vocal and physical cues would negate most of the perceived hostility and declarative tones that might come across in the written word alone.

Diemen said:

Oh I understand. :) I just find it funny that it's often necessary to state what should be the obvious. I'm sure if we were all talking to each other in person, the vocal and physical cues would negate most of the perceived hostility and declarative tones that might come across in the written word alone.

Most definitely. My facial expressions alone would tell the tale. I wonder how many on here, though, are as mouthy in person as they are on the internetz? I'm pretty consistent in that I'm a dick 24/7, so there's that.

No spoken words said:

You guys are like gypsies, going from thread to thread, spreading out blankets and helping yourselves to Tim Tams and speaking with your great accents. It's a traveling Aussie cavalcade, interference style.

:lol: People from all other places are entirely welcome too. Varitek's sure to show up sometime and try to own us all with her northeastern Americanness. Try and fail, mind you, but try all the same.

Axver said:

:lol: People from all other places are entirely welcome too. Varitek's sure to show up sometime and try to own us all with her northeastern Americanness. Try and fail, mind you, but try all the same.

I spent the first 26 years of my life in The Bronx, NYC, Axver...that's fucking hardcore Northeast life.

:)

Oh damnit! I accidentally voted for Please instead of Miami. The page wasn't done loading so it shot down when I clicked. That's not cool. I want Please to win for this album.

corianderstem said:

Cool! I'm sure it'll be back to gray within the week, but I'll do my best.

Let me know if you want to try and meet up for coffee or something, if you have time in your schedule. :)

I should definitely have time. :) I'm heading up there mainly to do some photography in the wilderness, but I have no real schedule to stick to. I'm sure I could pencil you in. :wink:

I am honored to maybe be possibly written in pencil on your calendar. :wink:

Shoot me a PM when you have things settled, and we'll go from there.

Joey, I wouldn't worry about your incorrect vote - I think your vote for Please shouldn't hurt it this round.

RavenBlue said:
IGWSHA

Yes it has great lyrics but I never cared for the presentation of it.

Miami I imagine will get the boot this round. Which sucks. Because I'm one of the few who actually loves it :wink:
Same here.

If god .....

lyrics that makes bono's 2000+ output seem like sheer poetry in comparison

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom