Rehearsals at Camp Nou ( Spoiler )

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't care if this was real or bullshit. I can skip my workout tonight. My heart rate is way up from reading UF and UV!

And AWOOOGAAA being a song? :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Mark

I do actually believe this. Drowning Man has been on their radar since promo time in March. Ultra Violet and Unknown caller make me very happy, I was getting worried about UC.

Having said that, while I'm obviously excited about the build up etc, i'm slightly disappointed by the war horses, I knew they would all be there but it makes me feel a little sad in a way... I really didn't want Elevation again...

I'm very interested in the order and segues, especially Streets...

I wonder if we'll get rehearsals every night now!!!! :hyper:

The only thing that bugs me from this, if it's true, is the fact that UV is literally the only song from the 90s they... ahh... played.

The only thing that bugs me from this, if it's true, is the fact that UV is literally the only song from the 90s they... ahh... played.

good thing is that they only practiced 20 songs, so i'm sure "One" will be played, and probably "UTEOTW" and "Mysterious Ways", etc...

Yeah, this sucks...a lot, but let's wait and see what they'll come up with in the next days.

it won't take long before:
-Unforgettable fire
-Drowning Man
-In a little while

is replaced with:
-I will Follow
-New Year's Day
-Sunday Bloody Sunday

and they swap out Ultraviolet with The Fly

ugh

-dan

This is a cool set to kick off with... I wonder how many adaptions will be made over the next few weeks...

-Unforgettable fire
-Drowning Man
-In a little while

is replaced with:
-I will Follow
-New Year's Day
-Sunday Bloody Sunday

ugh

-dan

I personally am most saddened by the lack of The Fly on there. But I really don't want SBS on there, whatever happens.

-Unforgettable fire
-Drowning Man
-In a little while

is replaced with:
-I will Follow
-New Year's Day
-Sunday Bloody Sunday

ugh

-dan

:lol:

the sad thing is, etc

I'm going to keep a close watch on u2eastlink, even though I can't understand Spanish at all.

i'm bummed Mysterious Ways is missing. that HAS to be played, chicks dance to that song!!!

-dan

I personally am most saddened by the lack of The Fly on there. But I really don't want SBS on there, whatever happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom