Randoooooooooooom.....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tim-Tam thought he was clever going off to Scottland for his wedding with Kirk; lack of press capturing the event and what not. It's too bad the wedding photographer is a close personal friend of mine.

kirktimtam.jpg

:drool:

KhanadaRhodes said:

i already have a new randoom thread title in mind. :mad:

and everyone who hasn't posted a reply in his journal is now on my shit list :down:
I've chosen not to use my lj anymore. :silent: Can you post anonymously? That would entail logging out and having to remember my password to watch a community... :crazy:

Queen Bee said:
Tim-Tam thought he was clever going off to Scottland for his wedding with Kirk; lack of press capturing the event and what not. It's too bad the wedding photographer is a close personal friend of mine.

kirktimtam.jpg

:drool:
Men in kilts! :hyper:

:crack: My iPod is full. I can't update it any more. I think I need to take a bunch of U2 shows off it or something...I don't really need ALL the shows I've been to on it...

Queen Bee said:

I had the same problem! 20GB is not enough. They should've come out with a 40GB model :drool:
:drool: YES.

I originally had a Mini!!! :eek: That thing would have exploded just being taken out of the box in my room full of CDs!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom