Randoooooooooooom.....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
I've barely eaten meat since I've lived on my own, unless I'm eating out. This is just because I'm cheap and lazy, though. :wave:

:| what's with your avatar?

We're not on speaking terms right now :tsk:

arw9797 said:

if it had a face I won't eat it :D

Got it :up:

Have you tried/do you like quiche?

There are lots of vegie ones you can make :yes:

Do you like cold soup? Leek and gazpacho perhaps :hmm:

There are always the pizza/quesadilla options :yes:

Have you tried/do you like the vegie versions of bacon/pepperoni or should I just not go there :shifty: The reason I ask is that the Canadian bacon (vegie version) is great in a Spinach salad with toasted nuts.

fah said:

Got it :up:

Have you tried/do you like quiche?

There are lots of vegie ones you can make :yes:

Do you like cold soup? Leek and gazpacho perhaps :hmm:

There are always the pizza/quesadilla options :yes:

Have you tried/do you like the vegie versions of bacon/pepperoni or should I just not go there :shifty: The reason I ask is that the Canadian bacon (vegie version) is great in a Spinach salad with toasted nuts.

I'm not an easy one. My mom has been trying to help me for 17 years with not a lot of luck :reject:

Quiche- :hmm: this egg thing is a very recent development....as in since I moved out so I've never tried. Eggs still scare me a little.

Soup-I never ate soup even when I was a meat eater so I've never tried anything vegetarian bfore

Pizza/quesadilla- CARBS!!!!! I try to avoid that too which tends to be my problem of not having anything to eat

Veggie bacon/pepperoni-did you miss the veggie burger incident a few months ago? :tsk: :barf:

arw9797 said:

I'm not an easy one. My mom has been trying to help me for 17 years with not a lot of luck :reject:

Quiche- :hmm: this egg thing is a very recent development....as in since I moved out so I've never tried. Eggs still scare me a little.

Soup-I never ate soup even when I was a meat eater so I've never tried anything vegetarian bfore

Pizza/quesadilla- CARBS!!!!! I try to avoid that too which tends to be my problem of not having anything to eat

Veggie bacon/pepperoni-did you miss the veggie burger incident a few months ago? :tsk: :barf:

Oh you carb basher you :hug:

Ah yes, I seem to recall the vegie burger drama from a few months back. Do you have Money's mushroom vegie burgers where you live? In the frozen section and I think they are great. :up:

Remember you can always make a low carb pizza on a tortilla shell :hint:

SOUP - You must learn about soup...it's yummy

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

what a shanda this is! You better be in the Freestylin Friday thread tomorrow posting pictures of Edge or I DEMAND to have all 517 pictures back that I sent you!!!!!!!! :madspit:

IN FACT....I think you should start the thread right now! Random theme will do. :mad: :mad: :mad:

fah said:

Oh you carb basher you :hug:

Ah yes, I seem to recall the vegie burger drama from a few months back. Do you have Money's mushroom vegie burgers where you live? In the frozen section and I think they are great. :up:

Remember you can always make a low carb pizza on a tortilla shell :hint:

SOUP - You must learn about soup...it's yummy

You'd be surprised what one can do with a tortilla shell! That's an oldie of mine even before the low carb craze......

soup? :eek: it's very intimidating. I don't know what's it in!

New and improved Larry smilie now equipped with a grease mullet :love:

larry2.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom