Randooooooooooom springtime ramblings

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Home. Fun. Sun. Burnt. Tan. Horsies. Beautiful Wagons. Circus music. Good German food. Tired. Showered off 18 layers of suntan lotion and dirt. Pics to upload. Aloe lotion to rub on. Advil to take.

Good day :D

Sunday is usually my only day off and I starting today I'm getting up every Sunday morning and going to a different park to walk/hike the various trails to find what one I like best and make it a weekly ritual. This morning I went and even though I had my Ipod I didn't even want to listen to anything other than the peaceful quiet. I walked a 1 mile trail and instead of walking out to the parking lot at the end I turned around and walked it again. I need some kind of calm where I'm not going to be bothered for at least a few hours for one day a week and considering the state of the rest of my family I need to stay healthy...not going into details but I found out last week that my brother has some serious health issues of his own which really upset me for a few days. On a good note they are supposed to come out at the end of the month.

Work is getting super crazy....scheduled OT everyday this week. I have to take dad to an appt on Weds which means I'll be working 12 hour days a couple days. But it's a good crazy busy. Within the next couple of months we will be adding apparel to the product mix so on top of everything else for Fall we are getting ready for it's launch.

I've just started messing with the buttload of pictures I took. So here are a few from Rock of Cashel.

IMG_5281_1_1_1_7_1.jpg

IMG_5289_1_1_1_2_1.jpg

IMG_5352_1_1_1_2_1.jpg

IMG_5397_1_1_1_1_1.jpg

I have done absolutely nothing the last few days to try to find a job nor have I made any phone calls about a few things I need to get taken care of. :angry:

one more thought and then I have to go try to do something to be productive today. Well I did walk around a lake and have plans to walk around another in a few hours so I guess that's better than nothing....anyhoo....

I bought some Morning Star Farms fake ribs today. Currently I only eat fake chicken. I've tried the burgers and it's to much like red meat for me. The whole idea of any fake meat makes me want to gag just as much as real meat but the older I get the more I really need protein. So yeah, I just made some. Not bad but not all that great. I use tons of bbq sauce on the fake chicken stuff so it really just tasted like that. But now the entire house smells like bbq "ribs" :barf: I tried to do the fake corndog things last year. They tasted ok with tons of mustard but the smell was awful and I couldn't eat them. I think this "rib" thing is a one time deal for me:barf: My dad, who will eat anything, thought they were fantastic for being fake meat. :yuck: He can have the rest of the box. I knew I should have just picked up another box of the chik'n patties. Live and learn......

kariann, sorry to hear about your brother's health issues :hug:

Ms Purrl, Great pics, MORE please :D I have never seen a bad pic of Ireland...........they are all just so beautiful.

I just went to re-order my migraine meds........my co-pay went up. The company pays $100.............my share $332 :lmao: This is for 18 pills :crack: I can't get my finger to click *order*

I clicked *order* :sad:

I checked the other med my Dr. has talked about ~ it is also a brand name with no generic and it would cost $420...........nope, not doing that.

it's better to order it than not have it when you need it! Even though it sucks having to spend money on something like that.

Springsteen, Milwaukee, Bradley Center, Nov 15, last concert of the tour :rockon:

Timing. Just spent $332 on migraine meds and now Aug 1 the tickets go on sale for the concert. Credit card is going to scream. I on the other hand will let it. OH MY GOSH..........Bruce is coming back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:hyper:

I took a ton of pictures at Rock of Cashel. :reject: It was kinda the "Holy Grail" of my trip. Pretty much "the trip of a lifetime" for me. Kelly will recognize these.

IMG_5394_1_1_1_1_1.jpg

IMG_5357_1_1_1_1_1.jpg

IMG_5320_1_1_1_2_1.jpg

IMG_5306_1_1_1_2_1.jpg

IMG_5289_1_1_1_2_1.jpg
:heart: so lovely! Love the crosses and the celtic carvings in the stone.

J a yes for Springsteen, N a no...........I didn't realize she was going to Africa on vacation right before that. That is exciting but in a different way.
Will have to try to get 2 tickets.
I wouldn't be surprised if Bruce added more concerts after the 15th of Nov. The west coast is still neglected.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom