Randooooooooom: time for the :dancinggavs:

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Queen Bee said:
Good afternoon fah :wave:

Did you find the card?

Hi Queen Bee :wave:

Funny you should ask because Mr fah just said to me "i'm going to look for her card now"

On a more positive note, I am going out for drinks tonight with some girls I went to high school with :yes:

It is a gorgeous evening here.....77 degrees with perfectly blue skies:love: and I am off tomorrow:hyper:

Have fun with your high schools friends, fah.

:happy:

:flirt:

bonoadam.JPG

:mad: I had to go to the eye dr straight from work. I got home at 6:45 and my entire building was dark. I have no idea what time it went out and the only person I saw in my building was someone that lives on the main floor and he said he just woke up from a nap so he had no idea when it went out. I had to walk up the steps in pitch black with only the light from my cell phone :crack: It was so hot in my apartment that I was there long enough to call my parents, pack a bag, and change and was out of there. I unplugged my computer too and I can't remember if my phone with the answering machine is plugged into the same power strip :mad: I've tried to call my apartment several times in the last hour and my answering machine doesn't pick up so that either means I still have no power or I do have power but I did also unplug my phone. I also tried to call my sister's old roommate that lives down the hall from me. She's a nurse so she works crazy hours so I don't know if she's at work. This sucks ass. The last thing I want to do is stay here tonight :scream: I might take a drive home in a few hours to check it out. Of course out of the 3 buildings mine was the only one without power. :madspit:

Queen Bee said:
Since when does everything have to pass ARW's seal of approval? :mad:

:mad:

arw9797 said:

Some rules for you:

1. I run randooom and demand to be at the center of attention at all times.

2. Please refrain from using the 9797's in my name. I feel like I'm being scolded when my full name is used :madspit:

3. Welcome to randoooom. Queen Bee is evil. Stay away from her. Far away :angry:

:sad: I'm having a really bad day. Dont' be mean to me. I'm homeless tonight and have to sleep in the ice box and everyone has been just awful to me all day :sad: :tsk:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom