Randoooooooom Says Bring On Pumpkin Bread!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Blue Room said:

:laugh: It took me a minute to figure out what that meant! :reject: Was that during the Christmas Holidays? I worked retail my freshman and sophmore years of college and it made the holidays unenjoyable to say the least.
No, it was in May, I think! My old store needed help so I gave up a few days off for the insane OT check and to remind myself why my 60-miles-a-day commute was better than the old 10-minute one.

Schmeg said:

No. I suck majorly. :reject: x 100000000000000000

He was trying to TAPE something in there? Why the hell does he have tape in his little mail truck with him??

Thats what my mom said! Seriously the dude is weird.; My dad caught him putting our mail in the wrong box...apparently my dad was on the porch and heard him pull up and went to meet him and the dude was like ooops and went back to other box to get it. We thought my dad was confused until the neighbor brought over a stack of my mail that had been put in their box. I told her about him sitting and reading and she told me that then became convinced that she will not be getting her package from my brother.

This is what we were going for but I forgot to bring the record with me to the party we went to.

3447274723232%7Ffp58%3Dot%3E2328%3D777%3D59%3B%3DXROQDF%3E2323%3A32%3C8%3A482ot1lsi

arw9797 said:
This is what we were going for but I forgot to bring the record with me to the party we went to.

3447274723232%7Ffp58%3Dot%3E2328%3D777%3D59%3B%3DXROQDF%3E2323%3A32%3C8%3A482ot1lsi

Hey do I spy a lemon in the background there?

I have grown to love my little lemon a ton by the way...I use it to my earrings and ring in when I take them off along with my Ireland charm bracelet lately...Ive been geeky and wearing to help keep my sanity during the work hell. When I get stressed I play with the charms and I feel better. Quite lame of me and I just went off on a totally unrelated tangent...I think I'm getting tired.

:crazy: What time is it? Is the Interference clock really 40 minutes fast or is Jim's computer 40 minutes slow?

Thank you. Jim's computer is unbelievably slow! It thinks it's 9:58!

Jim also has an annoying little Back button on the side of his mouse that I keep hitting and getting the Thanks for posting! message.

I might go soon since it's a lot later than I thought.

Blue Room said:

Adding some KISS I bet!! :laugh: :wink:

actually no! I want to make a Kiss playlist but that would require getting all of my CD's out and then uploading the songs that I want and then combining them into a playlist. :crazy: Sounds more like a cold winter's day project for me :D

:scream: Why does this always happen :mad: I went to the store yesterday and tonight to get something I forgot yesterday. How do I remember that I didn't buy a bag of lettuce yesterday but I forget to buy diet 7 Up? As usual I feel like I'm going to :barf: The pop machine in the creepy laundry room only has regular Sierra Mist :barf: I'm so tempted to go up there now. :barf: :barf: :barf: I think I'm going on an all peanut butter and jelly diet. :|

they raised the price :rant: But at least they switched to Coke products and had Sprite. Still not as good as 7 Up but I'll take Sprite over Sierra :barf: Mist any day!

Good evening randooomers :wave:

Against sound judgement I went to work tonight and wish I hadn't. I'm even more tired and my back is well, more sorer(checks for spelling/grammar police). I'm on my break but have to go back soon :(

Cool KISS pic :up:

Back
Top Bottom