Randoom Gets Dirty

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ok so check this out....

The very second I was made aware that the limited edition box set was on amazon.com I placed an order. I just checked my status on that and it says that the item is "sold out" and I can't get it :mad: WTF!?!! I found it at Best Buy online but I dont' know if I should just order it or take my chances that day :madspit:

arw9797 said:
ok so check this out....

The very second I was made aware that the limited edition box set was on amazon.com I placed an order. I just checked my status on that and it says that the item is "sold out" and I can't get it :mad: WTF!?!! I found it at Best Buy online but I dont' know if I should just order it or take my chances that day :madspit:

It might be in the stores. You should call Best Buy and ask if they know if they'll have that (even if you wait until next Monday or Tuesday to call). Then call Media Play (if you have those), Circuit City, Target, etc. to see if they have it and compare prices.

I really hope I can find it at a store on Tuesday. I don't have enough money in my debit card to order the box set online. :scream:

Queen Bee said:

It might be in the stores. You should call Best Buy and ask if they know if they'll have that (even if you wait until next Monday or Tuesday to call). Then call Media Play (if you have those), Circuit City, Target, etc. to see if they have it and compare prices.

I really hope I can find it at a store on Tuesday. I don't have enough money in my debit card to order the box set online. :scream:

I went to a tiny obscure music store the other day. They had a banner hanging from the wall of the album with the 3 different options of what to buy. The person behind the counter didn't know what they were actually going to sell though. Considering they had a copy of Vertigo they might have the box set. They have some weird stuff come in. I'm thinking BB will have it though if they have it online to buy.

I'm glad that I finally had the courage to participate in these infamous Randoom threads. I've been afraid to interrupt conversations that go on in here...especially when everyone knows each other so well. :uhoh: Actually, it's probably just my posting anxiety.

edited to exclude story about posting anxiety :reject:

Last edited:
Yes, I bought Shrek 2 for the youngest mini fah (her birthday is on Wednesday). She will also be getting a Groovy Girls car, some Little Mermaid figurines and a Kim Possible hat, scarf and glove set. Yes, we believe in commercialization at our house :laugh:

I still wear my Shrek watches....sadly I never found the Puss in Boots watch

fah said:
Yes, I bought Shrek 2 for the youngest mini fah (her birthday is on Wednesday). She will also be getting a Groovy Girls car, some Little Mermaid figurines and a Kim Possible hat, scarf and glove set. Yes, we believe in commercialization at our house :laugh:

I still wear my Shrek watches....sadly I never found the Puss in Boots watch

Groovy Girls? I've never heard of them. *searches Google*

Me neither! I'm still bitter to this day that I don't have a Puss in Boots watch. :scream:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom