Random Music Talk XCIII: IN-VIII-SI-COCK!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Pfffft. Have I gone anywhere but work, dinner, or bed? No.

Sounds like we live similar lives.

Similar note: I was thinking earlier today, I haven't been to an actual "record store" in over a year.

Laz, is that you?

1RiIHA0.gif

In thinking about creating an alter here named Larry'sLover.

Thoughts?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using U2 Interference mobile app

I saw that guy and thought it was Laz too.

I wanted to mention, I pulled this post up in a meeting (a very NSW move, to be clear) and had to stifle a laugh at the exact same line you flagged.

Let's be honest. NSW probably wrote that during a meeting.

I love how blasé everyone has to be, it's a pretty rad look for a performance video and something we might not have seen indefinitely were it not for this random release strategy, take what you can get, it's probably U2's best video this side of Electrical Storm (not that that says a whole lot, and for the record pretty much all their videos from Stay-ES are forgettable with the exception of Discotheque which isn't remembered for positive reasons haha). Though it does strike oddly as Romanek remembering doing Coldplay's "Speed of Sound" and saying let's do that but better, oh and angle the screen instead of curving it.

I do wish they had done live audio like the COBL video though, particularly because the sync here is kind of wonky.

My beard was at its biggest ever on Sunday morning, but I was meeting a girl later that arvo and decided to shave it. Turns out she loves beards. I figure I will not contact her for six weeks, til my beard is back at its majestic best.

I'm telling you, I speak to some of our Australian partners 3-4x a year and each conversation is more baffling than the one before it. I had an easier time in Germany.

SCUBA once had an interesting journey to Perth…..

I really need to get their debut. In Case We Die and Places Like This are both excellent. That's a nice song.

Such a shame they made their sound more generic.

It may be myopic bias but I swear the average American/Canadian doesn't use anywhere near the amount of slang people in every other English-speaking country do.

Preventing people from understanding you? Good luck with that. English may be the lingua franca in the world, but only as a second language to most people, therefore only a prestige version of it will be understandable to the majority of people trying to interact with native English speakers.

But for the record, I know you're kidding.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom