Random Music Talk XCIII: IN-VIII-SI-COCK!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
People knew there was a shoot in Santa Monica, but it was only speculation as to what it was for (video, Super Bowl related thing, etc).

You guys don't care about this, but this but i'm amped so I'll share. I just got very good news from some blood work!

You're actually 100% caucasian?

pdvd_011.jpg

That is fantastic news, I'm really happy to hear that you don't have cancer. That's one of the worst things out there.

Still really enjoying the song, and the video's pretty cool, nothing spectacular. I like the black and white.

That steering-wheel-hanging-from-the-ceiling mic was cooler during HMTMKMKM/Ultraviolet though.

Dalton, you have out Swazye-ified yourself in not having cancer.

Swayze :(

Martha, did you ever get Leviathan? I've been listening to the track, Blood & Thunder a lot lately since discussing them previously. It freaks my dog out.

Speaking of freaks and dogs, DJ Dog Dick's song, Grease That I Got, is quite enjoyable.

This is pretty nerdy, but when I see "Red Edit", I think of the "Red Wedding" from Game of Thrones , and imagine its some sort of notoriously evil edit.

When I saw the video was entitled INVISIBLE (YEAH IT'S THE SAME FUCKING VERSION AGAIN MIX), I was mildly disappointed.

This. I saw it was 30 seconds longer than the iTunes track but then remembered the crowd chanting would be at the end.

At least it wasn't a Tiesto mix.

Why would they call it an "edit" then? No point to that.

Also, U2 songs tend to have a third chorus. Can't imagine they wouldn't here, especially considering how good it is.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom