Random Music Talk LXXXIX: This, That, and The Other Place

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I've listened to a decent amount. Some songs here and there grabbed me but no one album found me wanting to listen again. This was not my first attempt either.

It just wasn't meant to be.

I love Melbourne.

1468640_10151850686729102_1855579016_n.jpg

I've tried repeatedly since the 90's and...nothing.

Glad I'm not alone. I guess it boils down to his voice, which I just don't find enjoyable at all.

Oh well.

Elvis Costello. Nick Cave. Yeezus. Hendrix. Dylan. All get love here, deservedly so, surely….and I just do not enjoy any of them. I deserve to die.

We all have at least one artist we don't get that is widely beloved here. For me it's Pavement.

Count me among those who don't share the Nick Cave appreciation. I love Pavement, though.

So I've got a shit-ton going on right now - businesses blowing up for Mrs Dalton and I, two crazy kids, just bought a new house, pregnant wife wanting all kings of personal touches on the house that I am building, etc - all this to say the new Los Campesinos is carrying me through all these late nights. I love this album.

So I've got a shit-ton going on right now - businesses blowing up for Mrs Dalton and I, two crazy kids, just bought a new house, pregnant wife wanting all kings of personal touches on the house that I am building, etc - all this to say the new Los Campesinos is carrying me through all these late nights. I love this album.

:up:

Cemetery Gates is the best.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom