Random Music Talk LXXVIII: Crashing Miley's Toluca Lake Pad

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My neighbor has a subwoofer in the master bedroom (that's right next to mine) of his condo. He plays computer games and movies until 1am quite regularly.

I plan on moving this year, entirely because of him.

I've looked at town houses, but I'm still worried I'll end up having crap neighbors after a few years (my neighbors were great for the first few years in the complex I'm in). I probably need to just get a house, despite not needing the space. The sound issues mostly die off in a house, and having a back yard for my dog to crap in would probably add about an hour more a day to my free time.

You guys, Biebs was sad on his birthday. :sad:

Justin Bieber whines about 'worst birthday' on Twitter | Fox News

DiabolicalLaughter.jpg

Dogs love backyards.

My condo unit is on the third floor right now. I have to go down and back up the stairs every time I take my dog out to the bathroom. Add in the cold, weather, and ice, and it made for a massive pain this winter. Can't imagine how easy things would have been had I just had a back yard.

My first SXSW as someone who actually works in the music industry begins this weekend. I'm already exhausted.

What the fuck is the deal with Beiber walking around like the Hunchback of Notre Dame?

What the fuck is the deal with Bieber in general?

I used the Wanderlei gif today, JT.

Are you referring to the Field Trip Fest in Toronto, put on by Arts and Crafts, with Broken Social Scene, Feist, Stars, and Bloc Party?

I'm thinking of going to that.

:crack:............how far is Toronto from here?

Today I learned that The Clash's debut album sold something like 100,000 imported copies before being released in the US. It's one of the most imported albums of all time. It's the anniversary of that album's UK release today.

Everyone go listen to it now!

The Atoms For Peace thread. It was not a special occasion, but it immediately killed all discussion. Success!

What's the consensus on the Atoms for Peace business? I don't want to wade through a whole bunch of posts. Plus, I don't know how to read

What's the consensus on the Atoms for Peace business? I don't want to wade through a whole bunch of posts. Plus, I don't know how to read

Most people seem to like it, but it sounds more like a Thom Yorke solo record, as it is the most electronic project of his career. Not really sure how much of the band was involved with the actually recording process.

Black Swan and Harrowdown Hill are the singles off that one.

Default was the first from Amok.

Personally, I think the second single, Judge Jury and Executioner, is the strongest song on the album, though it's also the least indicative of the record.

I was referring to the new album... I realize how that could've been confusing..... Stream of consciousness and what not... Thanks for the video..... boobies ......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom