Random Music Talk LXXIII: Mayan Apocalyspe Never Tear Us Apart

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I finally got a chance to get some Robert Smith in there.

Someone Drew this:

dZxxfYLnSj-8.png

Which I said looked like Robert Smith blow-drying his hair, which got me this:

dZxxfYLnSj-10.png

You certainly could, Imps.

After wondering why the hell half of the songs / albums I've listened to recently weren't scrobbling on Last FM, I finally found a thread in the Help section about the incredibly prevalent issue where "new" albums (some dating back to October) aren't scrobbling for a huge amount of people. No updates from the site about what's going on in weeks. They still haven't even fixed the issue where listening to a CD in iTunes with the Last FM client will crash iTunes after every track on Macs. That's been happening for nearly a full year. Sometimes I get the feeling Last FM is going to disappear in the near future. :(
use iscrobbler, seriously. i don't use the last.fm scrobbler, i hate it. it's been so long since i've used it i can't even tell you what i don't like about it anymore but i like iscrobbler, it's just a nice little app that sits in the background, and if my internet ever craps out (back when i had comcast this happened regularly), that app was usually my first indication something was amiss.

I love last.fm. Been on there seven years and have watched a lot of people threaten to leave the site/declare an apocalypse because their music isn't scrobbling. I have faith that they'll get this problem fixed.
me too. i didn't even realise it was an issue because i never get into new people first, so by the time i'm scrobbling someone, they've been scrobbled, unless it's a joke mp3 (like back in the days when people put voiceposts on their livejournals). songs though are a different story. but yeah, i still remember when it was audioscrobbler and last.fm, so i'd hate if the site went under. these people leaving in a huff will be back in two days when they start getting the shakes, i'm sure.

You guys take a monosyllabic word like "beer" and give it about four syllables, so no, I didn't consider it :wink:
so do some kiwis, and the word becomes beeeeyaaauh or something and i'm looking for a shotgun. i'm totally going to start saying coffo.

I am going to spike a chair every time I hear Mirrored Sea from now one. Better take a loan out on these next thousand beers, you guys.

I suddenly remembered my Charlemagne!

Let my armies be the rocks and the trees and the birds in the sky.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom