Random Music Talk LXIX: Give it to Laz - He'll Eat Anything

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
joyfulgirl said:
I'm trying to take this in. Or are there zeros missing?

That's what I was about to say. 13,000 is one thing, but...wow, I saw Bruce in a crowd of 50,000 just a couple months ago.

What does The Peef mean by, "They always close with Tenth Ave"?

Just a guess, but I think he means they always close with Tenth Ave.

:wink:

Or rather, on this tour, that's the main closer. Except when it isn't.

So I'm looking for some good replacement headphones that are for everything from at home, in office, and outside walking. I pretty much will only get the kind that go completely over the ear, but the old Phillips headphones I got from Target like 4 years ago are starting to crap out on me. I'm not looking to spend more than around $50. Anyone have any suggestions?

I suggest you spend $20 or $30 more and get some cheap Grados.

Gradoz 4 lief!1111!!!!!!!

Lemel should probably get back into FYM asap. They're rooting around in the crawlspace for the torches and pitchforks

I'm pretty glad that Gollum looks less crazy in the trailer, however, which, imo, is pretty book-accurate.

I'm still a huge Peter Jackson hater and not as excited about this film as I should be.

u2popmofo said:
My excitement for these movies constantly blocks from my mind the fact that the "hasn't aged well" CGI Gollum is unfortunately going to be returning. Dohz.

JT, do you now love Seth MacFarlane for bringing Cosmos back to TV?

What's wrong with cgi gollum? Still one of the better looking cgi character imo

What's cosmos? :(

I just haven't really known Bruce to really be a one-song closing kind of guy. But I haven't been following the setlists for a couple months now, so maybe things have changed.
Didn't he used to regularly close with American Land?

The Clarence/Danny video tribute certainly has something to do with it.

PhilsFan said:
Didn't he used to regularly close with American Land?

The Clarence/Danny video tribute certainly has something to do with it.

The tribute video was during the main set when I saw him.

And you're right, I had forgotten about that. By the end of that tour it was less the case, but AL was usually the closer.

MacFarlane decided to stop being a dick and do something that actually promotes society?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom