Random Music Talk CXVI: The world doesn't actually revolve around Mack

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Apparently the westernmost Jimmy Johns in Mass is in Waltham. They are relatively new here. And it appears none exist in any of the other 5 New England states as yet.

Wiki says they have over 2300 locations in the US now. Didn't know it was that big. GAF would probably recognize where they are headquartered

Could be doling out a boatload of $1 sandwiches today.
It'll be madness. Apparently there's one near me. I didn't think there were any JJs in LA. Tempted to drive over there, but the idea of what the traffic is going to be like on this side of town, plus the line at the restaurant itself, if they're even participating, has me OK with the lunch I packed for the day.

Chad Valley tonight at the Echoplex :hmm:. He's not the headliner, though. Anyone familiar with Blackbird Blackbird? Are they worth the trip out?

king-prince-21.png

The founder of Negativland, Richard Lyons, died on April 19th at 57.

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

The founder of Negativland, Richard Lyons, died on April 19th at 57.

One of Prince's first protégés died earlier this year at 57, and today Robert Smith turned 57. I know those are random but 57 kept popping up today :(

I already saw a bad meme made of Anderson Cooper reporting on more sad news in the world of music today: Bono found to be alive and well today.

I'm not a person to go out of my way to defend the band but everyone who always criticizes him seems to blatantly disregard all his humanitarian work. Even Henry Rollins acknowledges it.

besides, everyone knows if it was actually australians naming it, they would have called it jimmos and left it at that.

I'm going to bet that there is actually a place called that somewhere in Australia.

Chad Valley tonight at the Echoplex :hmm:. He's not the headliner, though. Anyone familiar with Blackbird Blackbird? Are they worth the trip out?

I recall Blackbird Blackbird being associated with chillwave back when every second new artist was making that stuff in 2010, but I've long since forgotten if they were any good.

I figure this might get a faster response here than in the app thread.

How the fuck do I log in to my account on the app on an Android? I can read posts, but cannot figure out where I log in.

I figure this might get a faster response here than in the app thread.

How the fuck do I log in to my account on the app on an Android? I can read posts, but cannot figure out where I log in.
Use Tapatalk instead. Sooooo much better!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

I really don't need to be on this place anymore than I already am, I just hated not being able to share thoughts re Prince yesterday via my phone. So probably no Tapatalk. I don't want this to actually be easy for me. ;)

Thanks, Ashley!

tap the 3 little gray bars at the top left next to the martini glass, tap on join, and then you'll see the sign in screen. it's dumb, but there ya go.

Back
Top Bottom