Random Music Talk CVII - At Home with Cobbler

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It was confusing to me because it was a parking meter lot, not a spot on the side of the street. So I wasn't sure if it worked the same way.

OMGOMGOMGOMG!!!1!!

IMG_0956_zps2159fc88.jpg

:faint:

Fuck. YEAAAAAAH

Shut the fuck up, stop being a pussy and go to the MEET AND GREET OF THE JUGGALOS.

It's at your motherfucking LOCAL LIBRARY

We've got genuine FAYGO bitch

:rockon: ahhhhhhhh

Last edited:
I listened to Morphine's first two albums a while back and liked but did not love them. Need to reevaluate them at some point in time.

That has so many LOL things in it...

"50th" anniversary of his "timely" death.
Death metal band.
Elaine was found dead.
A cracked cocaine overdose.

But the best of all is: "Even a small dose of marijuansa can KILL-permananetly."
(Cause cancer and jumping off bridges and gunshots to the head only kill temporarily)

Gold Jerry Gold.

I like Morphine, but they're one of those groups where the only thing of theirs I own is a "best of" compilation.
blush.gif

That Morphine album is pretty good.

Sent from my H60-L04 using U2 Interference mobile app

Yeah, the rest of the album doesn't fit into what In Spite Of Me does, but I quite liked it. It's one of the few times I like saxophones at the forefront of rock music, very grimy stuff.

that song is very much out of place.

I like cure for pain a lot. Good, not really as much. Never heard the other album or two they had.

That has so many LOL things in it...

"50th" anniversary of his "timely" death.
Death metal band.
Elaine was found dead.
A cracked cocaine overdose.

But the best of all is: "Even a small dose of marijuansa can KILL-permananetly."
(Cause cancer and jumping off bridges and gunshots to the head only kill temporarily)

Gold Jerry Gold.

He was related to Stalin, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom