Random Music Talk CVI: Leave Kanye Alone!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, especially since I think he was wearing Blue Blockers in this recent photo.

B-JQYoWIMAAI-9e.jpg

0605K-2_1024x1024.jpg

Nope, not them. :wink:

All week long the weather told me today was going to be mid 40's and rain at my house...its now snowing like a sonoofabitch.
Snowed yesterday, changed to rain overnight for a while, back to snow this morning and coming down in huge flakes at a serious pace. Then of course temps plummeting tonight.

We never got the rain we were supposed to get, but it did get up to the mid 40s today (or so I heard, I was sleeping).

I'm in Utah today and the office just got shut down because a few snow flakes fell. Friggin' Texas.

Please allow me to admit that I'm not really feeling tr new Sufjan song, Chromatics song, or Florence + Machine song. :(

Not feeling new Sufjan either, but I am coming around to liking the new Death Cab

It was a small, quiet rifle, I believe a .22? We were just firing at some targets. I have surprisingly decent aim for someone who had never fired a gun before.

I have only ever shot a gun once, a 9mm in Thailand. I fucking hated it.

Handguns are actually very frustrating to shoot. I hated the 9 mm range.

Firing a rifle is more interesting, although only the Canadian Army could take something cool like shooting an assault rifle and turn it into a miserable bore.

You wanna talk about fun things to shoot, here's a few I've tried and highly recommend if you ever have the chance:

c6flex.jpg

(Try this one at night with a belt of tracer rounds)

1430440047_1142eeca40.jpg

star6.jpg

Carl-Gustav-02-2013_FCRP.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom