Random Music Talk CIII; WHATCHA GONNA DO BRUTHA WHEN HOMOMANIA RUNS WILD ON YOOOOOUUU

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hey guyz:

10653520_10153461035673868_348342029347711423_n.jpg

A friend recommended it to me with high praise, haven't checked it out yet. The idea behind it is very cool, though.

I honestly didn't realize it was about a real case until around the third episode. It's much more interesting knowing it's real because there's a high likelihood that there won't be a satisfying end to it. Everyone praising it has been proven right, in my opinion.

I am so fucking bored at work today. Can we do something exciting? I literally just wasted half an hour by walking the long way to the shops to get a banana.

Amazon listed that LC! jim jam a few days early so I went ahead and preordered it. $10 record and free shipping via Prime? Sign me up.

Naming our Rushmores at random.

So, for Los Campesinos!,

In Medias Res
Cemetery Gaits
We Are Beautiful, We Are Doomed
2007, The Year Punk Rock Broke My Heart
Sweet Dreams, Sweet Cheeks
The Sea Is a Good Place to Think of the Future
As Lucerne/The Low
Ways to Make It through the Wall

Lemel, got a challenge for you.

The Replacements' have a lot of great songs on their albums, and a lot of filler.

Make a 12 track best of album. No other restrictions.

They are a band who I just can't get into the albums of, but adore certain tracks from.

If there was a compilation of:

I Will Dare
Androgynous
Unsatisfied
Sixteen Blue
Answering Machine
Kiss Me on the Bus
Waitress in the Sky
Bastards of Young
Alex Chilton
Never Mind
Can't Hardly Wait

It'd be my favorite album ever. And, I think I've made a similar version of this post before.

The Cure:
Just Like Heaven
Charlotte Sometimes
Disintegration
A Night Like This

Lemel, got a challenge for you.

The Replacements' have a lot of great songs on their albums, and a lot of filler.

Make a 12 track best of album. No other restrictions.

I've heard an earlier record, but I'm going to compile a best of out of their three most popular releases:

1. I Will Dare
2. Hold My Life
3. Alex Chilton
4. Androgynous
5. The Ledge
6. Never Mind
7. Unsatisfied
8. Bastards of Young
9. Left of the Dial
10. Sixteen Blue
11. Here Comes a Regular
12. Answering Machine

But while I consider those three of the greatest albums of the 80s, I am not familiar enough with their other work to include it along with these classics.

Last edited:
Things I've learned today - there's like 20 good Replacements songs and the rest of fun but inessential.

I'd go:

Hold My Life
Alex Chilton
I Will Dare
We're Comin' Out
Kiss Me On The Bus
The Ledge
Bastards of Young
Unsatisfied
Valentine
Left of the Dial
Answering Machine