Random Facts and Confessions!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
As much as my dad and I have our (many, and sometimes bad) clashes...I still get so scared and worried whenever I see him sick or in pain.

love_u2_adam said:
i LOVE getting honked at and hooted at by guys when i walk places!:reject:

Ha. You should have been with my friends and I when we were walking around downtown one night awhile back. Some guy yelled "Any one interested in trying something new?" while holding a book of sex positions out the window. It was all kinds of classy!:happy:

love_u2_adam said:
i agree that's pretty classy.:lol:

i totally would do it lol:shifty:. . . NOT

Oh the best is yet to come. As the guys were driving by my friends started yelling "Girls in pink hats are the best! They're screamers!"

I, of course, had a pink newsboy hat on. My friends are so awesome....:rolleyes:

My friends have yelled much worse things to girls at our lunch in school. I can't even mention them here.

BonosBaby12 said:
I never learned how to ride a bike. Started to when I was younger than I just gave up on it.

Same...I learned but the bike was too big for me, and just as I was starting to ride it fairly well it broke and we just never got it fixed :shrug:

Another confession:

I've been watching the Flavor of Love and I :heart: New York marathons on Vh1....:uhoh:

Hey i'm going back to school in about a week and a half, I want to enjoy doing nothing while I can :shrug:

U2democrat said:

Same...I learned but the bike was too big for me, and just as I was starting to ride it fairly well it broke and we just never got it fixed :shrug:

I got tired of falling off lol. Shame too since I got a brand new bike when I turned 10 and hardly ever used it.

music.u2 said:
^You are forgiven :lol: I don't like nutella! I take it you don't anymore?

I still like both, but I don't have them together anymore. :lol:

New Confesh: I am an Australian, and I CAN'T STAND Vegemite. Seriously. It's horrible. Disgusting. Blegh. :barf:

My good mates got high the other night. I snuck out to meet them while my Grandmother and younger bro were inside. :sigh:

My friends got high the other night, too. I only tried it. I didn't get high. I didn't have enough time before some of our friends came that don't approve. They also drank, but I didn't drink. I just wasn't in the mood.

ooh i watch Rock of Love when I find it on. It annoys me how much these idiots fight over one guy. I mean it's so demeaning to women, but I still watch it.

I can't believe any of them are fighting over freaking Bret Michaels. :huh:

And then I point and laugh at them because one girl bitches that another girl isn't there to win Bret's heart, she's there for a moment of fame or whatever. And I'm sorry, but if ANY of them think they're actually going to find true love on a reality TV show, they deserve to be bopped over the head with a frying pan or something.

I mean, honestly. Who do they think they're fooling?

That being said, my favorite of the remaining girls is the one with the pink hair. I'm blanking on her name.

corianderstem said:
That being said, my favorite of the remaining girls is the one with the pink hair. I'm blanking on her name.

I think it's Jes?

And one of the contestants that got booted off knows who won his heart and posted it in her blog on myspace. :ohmy:

Shannon,
You can tell by Spencer's face that he's a total douchebag. :lol: Sorry for the language. I can't stand him! He's so ooky.

I can't stand Spencer! He's such a big loser...why is Heidi still with him? I want to snap some sense into that girl's head! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom