Random Facts and Confessions! (Part Deux)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
COBL_04 said:
I call dibs on making the new thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I really HATE it when you commit to something during the week for Friday/Saturday night, and then something heaps better comes up on Fri/Sat but you can't get out of what you'd already planned. It makes me :mad:

Just like when I plan to watch The Bill but then a new episode of Iron Chef is on. . . . . . kinda like that?:shifty:

^ :lol: yeah. but dont you have a vcr?

mysterious_jen said:

you hangin with ya mum again aint ya babe :wink:

:censored:

yep. :reject:

nah i had a trivia night where i had to get up in front of a million people i didnt no and do a move from thriller.

as for old greg.... i mean i had a few chuckles but didnt ell oh ell. it's kinda like how napolean dynamite is funny - stupid.

It says I should add him as well. :madspit: to facebook!

Kidding...

My confession for today is that I have completely blanked uni out. I'm a little worried. If you've got dementia, are you aware of it?

I also confess I don't know what Old Greg is.

I feel really old. And dumb. And... I think I left something turned on in the kitchen. Is that smoke??...

:shifty: noooo, not at all. OK, yes I do. It's really become unsafe for me to even leave the house. I get asked how pregnant I am, and I just stare blankly. "Um... it's either 34 or 35 weeks?... I think" I have taken to making up any old answer to avoid looking like the dickhead I have surely become.

:reject:

if you're pregnant, it's entirely normal... pregnant woman sometimes have dementia symptoms but it should go away when the baby's born :)

mysterious_jen said:

honey if you are looking for your purse it is in the freezer. :wink:

:lmao:

well, my mom has brain farts occasionally... we usually put our bread in the freezer to keep it longer, and one day we just could NOT find the bread my mom swore she bought that day...

a few hours later I found it... in the vegetable drawer of the fridge..

:lol: she's been hearing it ever since!

my confession is, I've had a shitload of coffee and energy drink, and I'm still falling asleep... am I immune to caffeine or wth?

Apparantly theres a type of coffee where you can get 16 or so shots mixed with red bull, its called a Sputnik. Where the hell sells that god only knows, but fuck, will it give you a headache. T_T

Be careful with those energy drinks! I was in the emergency room recently and overheard the doc on the other side of the curtain discussing the guy in the next bed... He'd had 8 Monster drinks and was having a caffeine overdose that put him in the ER. The doc was saying it was serious and he absolutely was not going to release him that night. :ohmy:

Galeongirl said:
my confession is, I've had a shitload of coffee and energy drink, and I'm still falling asleep... am I immune to caffeine or wth?

Me too! I think you get immune after a while LOL!:grumpy:

^ Yes, actually you do. The thing with caffeine is that it pushes up your blood pressure and heart frequency for a very short time, therefore you get the feeling it's keeping you awake and gives you energy. But the more you take the more you need to get to the same level, because the body comes down from the artifical high energy faster and faster, so you need more and more caffeine. You're kind of making yourself immune against the caffeine by drinking too much coffee.

I stopped drinking coffee many years ago, I only have some coffee in the morning, not too strong, and then none at all for the rest of the day. ALL my collegues drink LOADS of cofffee and always wonder why they are much more tired than me. If you want to keep your energy up, eat fruit, drink a lot of water, take dextrose and take care you're getting enough fresh air. When you feel you're getting tired, just start MOVING.

Caffeine is a very BAD way of keeping yourself awake, because it's affecting the heart and the whole organism in a negative way and ther is acid in coffee that's bad for your stomach.

I have grown up in a traditionally coffee-drinking family, my father worked in the coffee business until he retired and I used to drink A LOT of coffee, until I found out that I wasn't reacting to it very well physically.

Ive been wanting to make the move to decaff tea. Although coffee I only tend to drink outdoors every few days, but I work in a coffee shop, so its hard to NOT drink it there. :uhoh:

I don't drink coffee that often, only in the mornings on thursday and friday when I gotta get up early, I drink dark roast coffee with milk filled in (I can't stand too hot stuff >< so I gotta put cold milk in it otherwise I gotta wait about half an hour!)
:drool: at work they now have iced coffee with dark roast in it.. and it's godlike!

I just moved into a new dorm for my summer job, and went to get blazed a bit ago. :D
rastasmilie.gif

Originally posted by Galeongirl
[/b]

I've had like V and Red Bull before... and I don't feel the slightest bit different when I drink them, nor afterwards. I wanna try some nodoz haha.

I don't drink coffee or tea, reckon neither taste very good.

And I read that eating an apple is like 10 times more effective at keeping you awake. :yes:

My latest confession -- I can't wait till the tour forum reopens.

And I'm starting to get a bit bothered that I'm a boring person... there's this one girl, I went to the comedy festival with her cos we got along really well, and lately the convos have been a bit broken, I dropped out of the top friends on myspace (not a deal at all, just thought I'd mention it) and yeah I was hopin we'd be able to stay friends like we'd been when we went comedy fest n shit but it's not like that anymore... I guess it'd be kinda like how you react to someone you got on alright with before after awkward sex or something... just bothering me a bit.

Sometimes I have to laugh because this is an example of what bothers me in life... and I',m guessing it would be sooooo petty compared to what you all experience.

I just got a pair of new Nike Shox in the mail (DesignerAthlete is awesome), all up about $100 and they look awesome.

In celebration of a loooong weekend showing my dog in obedience competition, getting 6 ribbons, two first places, one second place, and a new title, I ordered my favorite pizza and ate the entire thing by myself. It was pretty awesome, considering when I weighed myself this morning, I was at my lowest weight ever since I was about 14 years old. Not anymore!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom