Ramdooom-a-llama-ding-don

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
zonelistener said:

:madwife: Bandwagon jumper :madwife:
Ohhh mister, I've been on the bandwagon since they made my daddy cry at the '86 Superbowl. I figured they HAD to redeem themselves sometime! :D

This is dangerous, two computers on the internets at the same time...we may never speak to each other again. :lol:

he's sitting like 1.5 feet away

I can't type. Just talk to me. :angry:

U2Girl1978 said:
:D

I felt bad posting in the NFL thread because I never post in there.

I called my family in RI and I think they're all drunk right now...and half-seriously talking about coming to the Dome next week. :lol:

It's cool because no matter who wins next week, I'll be happy. The Pats will go back or I'll be living in a Superbowl town again. I win no matter what! :D

I've never been to a Pats game. :( I really want to go. Oh well.

I saw Bronson Arroyo in concert last night. :lol: He has a damn good voice but the amount of time that he made us wait was freakin ridiculous!

U2Girl1978 said:
I've never been to a Pats game. :( I really want to go. Oh well.

I saw Bronson Arroyo in concert last night. :lol: He has a damn good voice but the amount of time that he made us wait was freakin ridiculous!
I've never been to a Pats game, but I was really drunk at a Colts game a few months ago. :sick:

I never saw Arroyo pitch for the Red Sox, but we went to a Reds game over the summer and he was pitching. I was thrilled. He also opened the game singing Slide with his band. He does have a good voice. IWB sent me his CD last year...kinda cheesey, but not too bad!

Go Naptown Ponies

kellyahern said:
How long until you get to work the U2 planes? :wink:

The sick and twisted mind of a U2 fan/Interferencer:

When I pulled up to our cargo complex and saw the throngs of fans on the otherside of the fence, all I could think about is "so this is what it probably feels like on the 'other' side of the fence at the U2 shows."

:nerd:

Re: Go Naptown Ponies

zonelistener said:

The sick and twisted mind of a U2 fan/Interferencer:

When I pulled up to our cargo complex and saw the throngs of fans on the otherside of the fence, all I could think about is "so this is what it probably feels like on the 'other' side of the fence at the U2 shows."

:nerd:

Nah, just pointing out the potential perks of the job next time a tour rolls around :whistle: .

Re: Re: i'm sure you could find some abndwagon jumper to bring with

zonelistener said:

what is a abndwagon? :sexywink:
typomeg.gif

kellyahern said:

It would be nice for the Colts to win, if only for Tony Dungy. I like him, he seems like a really good guy :).

I can say mushy things like that in Out of Control. :reject:

YES!

I was the last one in Indy to talk to him when they left on Friday, and first to greet him on the way back last night. I adore him. He deserves this!

Plus, he is a Minnesota Golden Gopher!

zonelistener said:

YES!

I was the last one in Indy to talk to him when they left on Friday, and first to greet him on the way back last night. I adore him. He deserves this!

Plus, he is a Minnesota Golden Gopher!

I want him back in Tampa because our coach now is scary and looks like a Chucky doll and, apart from the Superbowl he won with a team full of Dungy's players, our team sucks :sad:.

^there is a bit of a resemblence to Chucky :hmm:

It is snowing :down:
Bedtime :up:

Feel better, kariann. Want some snow? :hyper:

kellyahern said:
Yes, he mentioned the lighthouse episode too :). I don't know if he has any books specifically about Florida, but he did have a few books about hauntings. If you can get that link I'll pass it on to him :).

I'll talk to her this week since we're planning on getting together to go to the Conservatory this weekend for the new Chihuly exhibit.

Kariann said:
I'm feeling sick to my stomach yet I'm craving something chocolate.

It's been raining or misting here for the past 2 days and it's getting a little old. :sigh:
I hear that. It has been gray here for pretty much the whole week. Sun, please! :D

Hope your stomach feels better.

Family feud time again between my father and his sister.

My grandmother passed away recently, and my father found out today that my aunt (back in July, before my grandmother's death) had changed all the life insurance policies so that she is the sole beneficiary (she had power of attorney over my grandmother). My father was definitely the co-beneficiary on at least one of the policies because he had been getting yearly statements. My father and my grandmother were not on the outs and were close, so it looks like my aunt has pulled some shenanigans :hmm:.

kellyahern said:

My grandmother passed away recently, and my father found out today that my aunt (back in July, before my grandmother's death) had changed all the life insurance policies so that she is the sole beneficiary (she had power of attorney over my grandmother). My father was definitely the co-beneficiary on at least one of the policies because he had been getting yearly statements. My father and my grandmother were not on the outs and were close, so it looks like my aunt has pulled some shenanigans :hmm:.
Sounds like fun! :|

We cut two branches off my family tree due to events surrounding my dad's mother's Alzeimer's, final illness, and death. The best part is that no one's sure at all where some family heirlooms ended up. They were valuable both in terms of money and sentiment; they got into the wrong hands of people who like money more than sentiment. :|

kellyahern said:

:tsk: that is just so sad........
I love family drama ...........
had a situation similar to Schmeg's in our family

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom