PPG:Partying In The Discotheque with U2.............

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
sag04-84.jpg

Heath-Ledger-Attacks-Paparazzi-With.jpg

Can I have this ^^^^^, some chocolate and hand sanitizer for our new "Give me chocolate, dammit! Day" :giggle:

jobob said:

They may do that in Japan ... If I remember it right, on Feb. 14, women in Japan are supposed to buy chocolate for all the men in their lives. Then, a month later, men are to buy chocolate for their women.

Those crazy Japanese, huh? :wink:

They are crazy!

A friend of mine went there this year at christmas time, and apparently, with some sly marketing, I think it was KFC, has convinced the japanese populace that KFC takeout is an american christmas tradition. :lmao:

Diane L said:

I dream of doing something wonderful, like getting my life together, writing an inspirational book that sells a skazillion copies, and getting on Oprah's show, where she has a surprise waiting for me...Bono! Then I hug him and sob hysterically on national television...

:reject:

Can I be your publicist so I can be there to get a sobbing hug from Bono too? :giggle: :drool:

MBS said:
I'd like to announce that anybody who doesn't have a Valentine can have me!

But I'm a demanding lover.
Send me chocolate, and I'm all yours. :sexywink:

And fear not of high Bri demand, there's enough of me to ...eat all the chocolate...err....I mean to go around. :wink:

*runs to candy shop*

*goes back in house...grabs creditcard*

*runs back to candy shop*

:sexywink:

:laugh:

MBS said:

They are crazy!

A friend of mine went there this year at christmas time, and apparently, with some sly marketing, I think it was KFC, has convinced the japanese populace that KFC takeout is an american christmas tradition. :lmao:

I saw a story about that a few years ago on the news, and it was KFC that did it.

:lmao:

My friend came up with this idea for a bumper sticker back in high school: :lol:

:lol: she's great; she would fit in so well here

DTC.jpg

Last edited:
Diane L said:

In my dreams, it will sell well enough so we can bring Edge in just for you!!! :giggle:

Oh I'm all over that! :drool: :lol: I could handle a few nice long hugs from Edge. :wink:

You guys might get a laugh out of this. My friend works with this really not so bright lady. On my friends journal she calls her The Fish STick. Cuz she's about as bright as one. :lol: So the other day she was posting about her and I said Hmmmm so if she's The Fish Stick would that make her like Mrs. The Fish STick to you? :giggle: Gotta work an Edge reference in whenever you can. :heart:

Diane L said:

I dream of doing something wonderful, like getting my life together, writing an inspirational book that sells a skazillion copies, and getting on Oprah's show, where she has a surprise waiting for me...Bono! Then I hug him and sob hysterically on national television...

:reject:

You know, Oprah admires Bono a great deal. She even borrowed his blue sunglasses when he was on her show. :wink:

I've imagined writing a novel, being selected for her Book Club, and then, somehow, having her introduce me to Bono. Or she gives a copy of my book to Bono, he reads it, and he decides he just has to meet me ... :wink:

jobob said:

You know, Oprah admires Bono a great deal. She even borrowed his blue sunglasses when he was on her show. :wink:

I've imagined writing a novel, being selected for her Book Club, and then, somehow, having her introduce me to Bono. Or she gives a copy of my book to Bono, he reads it, and he decides he just has to meet me ... :wink:

That really is one of my dreams, being on Oprah. The fact I've done nothing notable to deserve being a guest on her show, well...!!!

OMG you girls talking about Oprah- my best friend and I are obsessed with her! :lmao: My friend does the BEST Oprah imitation! :lol: :heart: We wrote her this amazing, hysterically funny letter when she was doing that Dream thing (my friend is obsessed with Clay Aiken... :rolleyes: ) Anyway, we love her. :lol:

I'm not an Oprah fan, but ever since I found out that Adam reads the Harry Potter books, I've had fantasies about him reading my fantasy novel (Yes, the one I was supposed to have finished the second draft of by now and still haven't :reject: )

OOOohhhhhh SG, Jo, DL & :ohmy: i forgot who the 4th.....was it you russty i think :scratch: so? who has HORRIBLE Months..........
:sad: :sad: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

i just lost a longer post, but skip it.........
I don't really have a Big Horroible Month(s) really yet......not totally free, one of my more favUncles when i was younger esp {my mom's sister's husband} died right around my birthday LAST year.......:| :(

Sad_Girl said:
I'm not an Oprah fan, but ever since I found out that Adam reads the Harry Potter books, I've had fantasies about him reading my fantasy novel (Yes, the one I was supposed to have finished the second draft of by now and still haven't :reject: )

You'll get it done eventually.
Emphasis on the emventually.

:tongue:
jk :hug:

Did you ever decide on one of those pseudonyms?

MBS said:

You'll get it done eventually.
Emphasis on the emventually.

:tongue:
jk :hug:

Did you ever decide on one of those pseudonyms?

No :lol: I think I'll probably just go with my initials and last name. But by the time I submit it, who knows :shrug: :lol:

Thanks, Dazz :hug: I hate it when bad things happen around notable days and holidays. :sad:

Back
Top Bottom