Post here if you're still holding out for the album

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Have you listend to the 30sec clips of the whole album?

• Yes, I couldnt wait!

Votes: 198 57.4%
  • No, I wait till the whole album is leaked

Votes: 33 9.6%
  • No, I wait till the whole album is released

Votes: 114 33.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
:hug: for you as well . . . it'll be worth the wait . . . truly . . . I'm actually getting more excited at how well its being received so think am gonna have to stop reading all the gushing reviews lest I set my expectation bar all the way up there :D only 9 more days to go . . . yippity dippity doooooo :D

Yeh same here.....I will wait to crack the CD outta the packet...and get that 'new car', I mean 'CD' smell along with that first listen'

:hug: for you as well . . . it'll be worth the wait . . . truly . . . I'm actually getting more excited at how well its being received so think am gonna have to stop reading all the gushing reviews lest I set my expectation bar all the way up there :D only 9 more days to go . . . yippity dippity doooooo :D

Exactly!

...I mean 'CD' smell along with that first listen'

I love that smell.

Shit, bought the album when it leaked, haven't even unzipped the folder, got four hours of sleep, and now have to get ready for work and go to an all day meeting.

Probably have another 12 hours before I can listen in peace. It's unbearable to be reading all of the reviews.

And on top of everything they're performing later on today!!

I have to tell you I'm looking forward to having the actual CD and hearing the songs in good quality. It's almost painful listening to those songs on computer speakers. It's a great album and all but I HAVE to have it as a proper release, with artwork and all. The actual release will be a whole new experience.

I'm an idiot, reading all these reviews, increasing anticipation beyond ridiculous levels, it's beginning to hurt, waiting until the 27th of February to purchase the new album.....lie on me bed and soak in all 53 mins of the most anticipated album of the decade for me.

I know I'm gonna crack, even with HTDAAB, I couldn't help but listen to the previews of all the new songs on the radio they day prior to release.

Total abstinance....I feel like a Pope with a sex addiction

I can't believe i'm stuck here at work with two links at my mailbox! But i could not get it downloaded because the band it's too narrow with all the 40 computers on line in here!!!! :angry::angry:

I'm gonna have to wait until i get home to listen to it!!! I'll try to download it and burn into a cd before the first listen!!!!

:mad::mad::mad:

I'm an idiot, reading all these reviews, increasing anticipation beyond ridiculous levels, it's beginning to hurt, waiting until the 27th of February to purchase the new album.....lie on me bed and soak in all 53 mins of the most anticipated album of the decade for me.

I know I'm gonna crack, even with HTDAAB, I couldn't help but listen to the previews of all the new songs on the radio they day prior to release.

Oh c' mon !!! Burn a cd and listen in the best set of speakers you have! It's exactly same experience!
I was fool listening to the 45 sec clip... since it seems you didn't i think you are about to be blown away! Oh i wish i had the same will power!

I don't think that I'll be able to hold out for the album! Freaking out here!!!!!!! I might have to let myself have 1 song....only 1! But then I'll want to listen to the rest of them!1 GAH!!!!!!!!:doh:

I want to wait!
But I don't know if I can... And I'm on holidays and have nothing to do, it's so hard! :sigh:

be strong . . . :D the post below is all the sustenance you need . . . he he he :wink:

:lol: . . . Popes and sex addictions :ohmy:, you are taking it harder than I thought . . . perhaps tonights Brit Awards performance will ease your pain :wink:

I'm still holding out :wave:

:hug:

I don't think that I'll be able to hold out for the album! Freaking out here!!!!!!! I might have to let myself have 1 song....only 1! But then I'll want to listen to the rest of them!1 GAH!!!!!!!!:doh:

:scream: don't do it . . .its a slippery slippery slope . . . one listen, then another listen, then an accidental listen to the first 5 seconds of the next song . . . and then full blown mania

all power to the abstainers :D :grouphug:

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh OMG OMG OMG!! Its leaked. Oooooh I soooooooooo want to get someone to send me the link, erm someone send me it!!! :D then I can decide what to do........yet I so want to wait til I have the actual cd in my hands.:D

Holding out for now!!! :hug:

I...must....resist!!!!
:no:

But I might take the pluge tonight when I am at home....I haven't listened to beach clips, previews or anything other than GOYB...I wasn't going to until the cd was released....but now, with all the reviews, I am very tempted.

It's not like I don't listen to music the majority of the time on my MP3 player (cds are for the car mostly) and I will buy it anyway when it comes out....so I might just abandon the idea to wait and give in tonight!

I am weak! :doh: :reject: :doh:

:angry: PEOPLE BEGGING FOR THE ALBUM GET OUT OF THIS THREAD.

Seriously, sheesh, what part of HOLDING OUT don't you guys get.

If you want the album, go to one of the gazillion threads where you can request it. Leave us alone, we're trying NOT to get the album here. This is the only safe haven in the forum where we can support each other. You guys are RUINING it.

I bought the Boots single today, just to have a hardcopy of NLOTH II :drool:.

I'll live for 9 more days. I hope. Well, actually only 8,5. Cause I'll get it in the morning y'know. I don't care I actually have to go to uni, I'm going to skip for this.

It'll be less tempting as long as I don't have the downloaded files!

Still holding out.......:D I'm doing good :up:

I have requested someone send me the link in the request thread, but I don't think I'll listen to it in all honesty, cos I'm ordering 3 copies of the album for me and my friends and I kinda wanna hear it same time as them, also got my GOYB single today as well so am happy with that:D

Keep strong guys :hug: we can do it!!

This is NOT the request thread guys, this is the SUPPORT GROUP thread! Get out and post your emails in the request threads, they're not that hard to find :madwife:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom