Post a pic of yourself in a U2 shirt!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
WDW1.jpg

here's me in my awesome new u2 shirt that my best friend (locomosquito on the forum) gave me for christmas... she made it herself!!!!

julesacrobat.jpg

achtungjulie said:
here's me in my awesome new u2 shirt that my best friend (locomosquito on the forum) gave me for christmas... she made it herself!!!!

julesacrobat.jpg

That's a very cool shirt! :D

Me and my mates are maybe gonna make some shirts for the St Paddys gig in Auckland :drool: .

circa1992 said:

i love that shirt :drool:

thank you! :D i tried making one that said the exact same thing, and it came out soooooo horribly! i'm pretty sure a staff member at the fleetcenter even laughed at me when he was trying to read it... so now, i'm just accepting that i have no artistic talent and letting other people make shirts for me.

Umm, not to kill the vibe here, but did anyone else's shirts from the Vertigo tour rip/get holes after washing them? I washed my DISMANTLE shirt ONCE and it came out of the washer with 4 small holes in it! I WAS PISSED! This has never happened to anything before I have washed in this machine so I don't think it's my washer. And my other shirt, the big V with the band in front of it is so thin it is practically see- through. This I can live with though because it is so soft- but the holes really SUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just think shirt quality on previous tours was better.

these are the only ones i have as i dont want to take more :lol:

339610956_l.jpg

vertigo shirt.

picture5118ol.jpg

boy shirt.

I also have the "ONE" shirt similiar to ones posted above :wink:

Last edited:
can i just say, this is the first forum on the net i've ever seen with a good proportion of women.

Anyway, some good shirts there, i especially like that boy one.

longingforBono said:
Umm, not to kill the vibe here, but did anyone else's shirts from the Vertigo tour rip/get holes after washing them? I washed my DISMANTLE shirt ONCE and it came out of the washer with 4 small holes in it! I WAS PISSED! This has never happened to anything before I have washed in this machine so I don't think it's my washer. And my other shirt, the big V with the band in front of it is so thin it is practically see- through. This I can live with though because it is so soft- but the holes really SUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just think shirt quality on previous tours was better.

I've got both of those shirts and I've had no problems at all...the V's printing is starting to rub off a bit, but that's probably because I wear it so often. :hug:

Zootlesque said:
Me in my only U2 shirt in NYC on Christmas eve :wink:

DSCN0456.jpg

:drool: i want to go to new york!! cuz they have cool stores called "bar code" and lots of blinding lights and hot indian guys in U2 shirts. and U2 does like a million shows there plus free shows under bridges and stuff. man new york cares.

justmenotbythesea.jpg

that's me in my Elevation Tour shirt. I have another Elevation tour shirt that I actually found in a kiosk at the mall, it's black and has little square-rectangle things on the front with a picture of each band member. I've got a One shirt (buffalo on the front with "smell the flowers while you can," then "one" in a bunch of different languages on the back). I have three Vertigo tour shirts - one with the band (Bono's legs apart :drool: ) on the red V, tour dates on the back (1st leg); one is dark grey with the band and the little red slashes, tour dates on the back (3rd leg), and a third grey one with the band in black.

U2ElevatesMe415 said:
these are the only ones i have as i dont want to take more :lol:

339610956_l.jpg

vertigo shirt.

picture5118ol.jpg

boy shirt.

I also have the "ONE" shirt similiar to ones posted above :wink:

LOVE IT:cute:

Yeah, the shirt I got this past spring (olive colored shirt with the peace, love, bomb icons) has sprouted a small hole. ANNOYING.

U2keikka187.jpg

Me coming home. It's a ship. Hence, the wind. :wink:

I also have a pic of me in my shirt playing a "terminator: the rise of the machines" pinball machine, but I'm NOT going to post it. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom