Pleban Girls Party - You have Bono mail

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
ThoraSEB said:
:lol: What do you want to know?!

I'm not good at just randomly talking about myself... :lol:

:shifty:

I'm not good in asking questions :lol:

ok first thing, fave band member.... :) and tell me everything about you I should know :wink:

:lol: I guess my fave would be Larry (hence the avatar), but I love them all.

:hmm: That's hard! Everything about me that you should know... Well, I'm obviously super cool. :giggle:

ThoraSEB said:
:lol: I guess my fave would be Larry (hence the avatar), but I love them all.

:hmm: That's hard! Everything about me that you should know... Well, I'm obviously super cool. :giggle:

:bow: I know that ofcourse!

You should call him! Is he finished school yet?

This guy...I literally almost have known him forever...and it would be almost incestuous. :yikes: He's one of my brother's oldest friends. So, I've been crushing on him since I was like 3 or 4. :lol:

:lol:

He'll be handing in his last paper on Friday. He promised we would get together after everything was done for him. :happy: Besides, it's his birthday, so of course I need to wish him a happy day. :D I got him a pretty cheesy gift, but I know he'll love it.

Molly Bloom said:
YAY VP go you!!

It's crazy...he's WAY older than me, 14 years...he's a guitarist/songwriter (he's actually recorded demos with Lanois, back in the day, before Lanois hit it big) who is now a real estate agent (my reason for calling him today). He's never been married, not sure if he's with anyone right now though, he's neurotic and quirky. When I was 10 and he was well into his 20's, he'd call my brother and then spend most of the time talking to me, and then talk to my brother almost as an afterthought...made me feel grown-up and important :cute: But, there's the whole near-incest thing... :yikes: :lol:

I'm quite positive nothing would ever come of it...but still, at this point, it was nice to talk to him. I needed that. :)

Sorry about your sinus headaches. :(

No, it would be too weird. I'd rather keep my crush/illusions/mild flirtation. :) It was just a really nice diversion for a few minutes, that made me forget about the other him for a little while.

He's going to call me back tonight though, if he finds any places that are suitable. :)

Gotta go and get a bit of work done, and then meet my mom and sister to look at a condo. See you all later. :wave: :hug:

I dont'really know you VP, but ignore the age difference!
and there's no incest if it ain't family!!
Age is a thing stupid humans made up.... if you love him, and he loves you, why deny it because of the age??

I mean.. if Bono asked you to marriage tomorrow... would you say no because he's old??

I know I would NOT!

KAAFRUUUUUNNNNN *Runs jumps and hugs*

*crashes into the ground*

ouch..

Ack did you get your Bono mail???? I still dont have anythign!!! :scream:

*cough*
LaParraU2LivePhoto-121.jpg
*cough*

Oh, how'd that get there? :whistle:

kafrun said:
GG and Thora! *GROUP HUG*

:love:

I want my BonoMail!! :madwife:

hehe you wouldn't survive one of my bearhugs :wink:
ack I want one of those aswell :sad: is there a way we can beg the One campaign to send us one???

Back
Top Bottom