Pleban Girls Party - You have Bono mail

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
LOL like i like boner and his band, the hedge and all
but there names like wtfbbq? I mean OMG my friend said he was like old enough to be my dad and i said STFKTHNXBYE...
as if

Molly Bloom said:
LOL like i like boner and his band, the hedge and all
but there names like wtfbbq? I mean OMG my friend said he was like old enough to be my dad and i said STFKTHNXBYE...
as if

:lmao:

*dies laughing*

You're killing me!! :lmao:

the rockin edge said:

the newz sux!!1 :Tks: itz aLL meaniglex hipe :dowwwn:

But de light tredgy! de light!

8 new songs. :drool:

So that translates into what.....2.5 years? :angry:

u2shamrock said:
Yeah, I was a bit confused about the whole Sesame Street thing too. Bono kept pulling different things (the phone, a shirt, the credit card, etc.) out of his pockets and he said "I feel like I'm on Sesame Street. Brought to you by the letter U!" or something like that. I was like alrighty then.

omg! :cute: :lmao:
He's such a nerd!

ThoraSEB said:
Bri - yes, I saw it! :heart: It was "extraordinary." And very exciting to hear that there are 8 songs in the works! :hyper:

We'll just see how many of those 8 songs even make it to bootleg mp3 form ... :slant:

Not that I'm not :happy: B's writing. I am. However, anyone who's ever tried to write anything creative knows there can be a big difference between your rough drafts and your final versions. Sometimes your ideas never see the light of day.

And as someone pointed out elsewhere in Pleba, Bono does have that annoying little habit of losing his scrap papers of lyrics. :|

OMG new songz? like, i can save up and not buy the killers cd cuz pete doherty isn't in the band NE more cuz he is painting, like with his blood, eww i mean OMG that is just ick...
so i can save up and buy Boners new cd and all that LOL !11!!!!!!

yah, that Boner guye is like ritting songs and stuff. omg i think its so kewl that hes all into afrika and stuff. like, omg he is such a hottie!!!1! cmbust and he kares abt the werld and stuff.

Okay, I really cannot pull off kiddie internet-speak. :lol: Stopping now while I still have some dignity left. :lol:

~BrightestStar~ said:

yewz gotz no brians ezer! Dey g0t 3aten in IO ! :hppy:

He's got no brians! :lmao:

Bri needs 2 learnd how 2 spel, 2 :lmao:

May I say that It's Official: I am too old and have too much of an education to type like a crazy teenager? :crazy:

Back
Top Bottom